[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a game (preferably mmo/fps) you can sink 1000s of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
What's a game (preferably mmo/fps) you can sink 1000s of hours into like you could vanilla/bc/wotlk wow or csgo?
>>
>>94967
Any MMo ever. They're all shit though.
>>
>>94983
Not 1 single good mmo?
>>
I have tried multiple MMOs and I have to say Black Desert Online is probably my favourite. It's grindy Af since you get no experience from quests, just from killing monaters.
I heard that blade and soul is also fun, not sure since I never played it.
My second favourite would be guild wars 2, the questing in that game is great and I think they handle PvP well.
>>
File: 1451630552990.jpg (40KB, 396x338px) Image search: [Google]
1451630552990.jpg
40KB, 396x338px
>>94967
the mmorpg genre is dead right now. you are better off just playing mobas. well, theres still arpgs like diablo 2-3 and poe. but those are literally farming/stock market simulators
>>
Hop on the Pantheon - Rise of the Fallen hype train and hope to god it doesn't get cancelled. Until then, doing the Iron Man Challenge in Wow is actually pretty damn fun and challenging. It's the only thing worth doing right now, next to mythic raiding.
>>
I'm digging Guild Wars 2 right now. Even if everyone is bitching about it, I'm still amazed how much shit there is to do for a new player.
>>
Runescape 3 and Oldschool Runescape can eat way more than 1000+ hours, although it's mostly clicking and afking.

>>95103
This. It's an awesome game if you can get in to a good guild and the solo content is nice, but I still prefer GW1 pre-Ascalon for maximum solo comfy.
>>
>>94967
>mmo/fps
Destiny.

It's the one and only mmo/fps.
>>
EVE Online. It never gets old, so much shit to do, and there is no "max level I have everything". I'm getting into capitals and I havent even experienced a 10th of the game. Also. No freemium or pay to win bullshit. Though. You better be a fucking mathematician and spreadsheet guru. Lmao. And the learning curve shows no mercy.
>>
>>94967
Some people can spend hundreds of hours playing Souls games.
>>
>>95620
It's also a good time to get into Eve right now considering the recent war.
>>
I just started the free trial of Eve Online a couple of days ago and it's pretty cool. I like that it's not exactly the same as every other MMO out there but I don't know how long that cool factor will last.
>>
>>94967
Spent hundreds of hours playing Realm of the Mad God. It has pixel graphics, guilds and permadeath. You should probably go on the wiki and look up some stuff, it takes a while to get into the game.
>>
File: pop.jpg (167KB, 564x866px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
167KB, 564x866px
>>94967
here's my top played
>>
Dota 2
>>
>not sinking hundreds of hours into RPGs
Final Fantasy
Hyperdimension Neptunia (weebshit)

Star Citizen would be top pick if it were a complete game. You can FPS though right now, there just aren't any systems for winning or losing or arranging matches and stuff.
>>
Europa Universalis IV if you like the Age of Exploration, Victoria II if you like the 19th century
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.