[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! Anybody can please send me athr_debug.dll? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bluetooth.png (62KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bluetooth.png
62KB, 256x256px
Hi!

Anybody can please send me athr_debug.dll? I can't use my bluetooth in my notebook because this file is missing.

Thanks!
>>
>>89554
>athr_debug.dll
> I can't use my bluetooth in my notebook because this file is missing
sounds like you are missing or incorrectly installed driver.
Find out which Bluetooth type you have and install the right driver for it. (athr_debug.dll is related to the Qualcomm Atheros lineup with a quick google)
https://www.atheros-drivers.com/atheros-bluetooth-drivers.html
>>
>>89570
I downloaded it. Didn't work.

I can restore the notebook to the fabric's default, but it'll take a while, so I'm avoiding this from now.
>>
>>89578
Well athr_debug.dll is part of the Atheros Bluetooth Suite by them.
http://www.shouldiblockit.com/athr_debug.dll-35978.aspx
So make sure you are installing that as part of the driver.
>>
>>89591
Note that if you're using any Windows newer than Vista, you shouldn't be installing any "bluetooth suite", as the OS natively supports bluetooth.
>>
>>89611
I think Atheros stuff hijacks things when you install it going by things I read with a quick google. Seems to associate usage though its suite. So maybe OP might just be better off uninstalling shit and just letting windows take the job of installing the driver its self with no extra shit.
>>
>>89613
The problem is that there's nothing to uninstall related to Bluetooth.
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 738x499px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 738x499px
>>89626
If you installed the shit >>89570 you would have something like pic related. (I installed it myself to see)
>>
>>89627
I tried in the past. Certaily I removed it when it didn't work.

I tried to download it again but the files are not in the server anymore:

Not Found

The requested URL /download-driver-nr-267-for-atheros-Dell 1703-and-Windows7.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

---

Not Found

The requested URL /download-driver-nr-242-for-atheros-Dell 1702-and-Windows7.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
>>
>>89650
>Dell 1703
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=GMW8T
Dell also has the drivers. It is probably flagging up that dll because of a bad uninstall of the suite.
Try reinstalling and see if that helps and if not then either repair by using the exe again or try uninstalling again.
>>
>>89659
If that one doesn't work you will have to go to your laptops support page and get the specific driver there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.