[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone please take this design and make it look a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Small Turnips logo.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Small Turnips logo.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
Could someone please take this design and make it look a little nicer? Instead of green font make it black, and add some purple to the actual turnip. I have an example that I'll post once I find it.
>>
File: Turnips logo.jpg (58KB, 1011x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Turnips logo.jpg
58KB, 1011x1250px
if you could make it look more like this I would appreciate it. thanks anons
>>
>>81270
So that with a shorter stem?
>>
>>81271
yes please!
>>
File: 1458239892234.jpg (82KB, 1011x834px)
1458239892234.jpg
82KB, 1011x834px
>>81274
The turnip looks pretty shitty, I could try and design something better.
>>
>>81276
thank you so much. If you would like, I am definitely open to it. I want to use it as the title screen for a video, fading into this. So any input or help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>81278
So from that logo I presume it's for a band or something? What kind of music do you play?
>>
>>81284
bingo. we play folksy roots rock and americana, now morphing into more of a funk and Motown based genre. new band members have had a different influence on how we play so it's exciting to hear the changes before we record a new album. feel free to visit our bandcamp page theturnips.bandcamp.com
>>
bumping to see if anyone else is interested.
>>
File: vegetables_are_good_for_you.png (772KB, 10000x6440px) Image search: [Google]
vegetables_are_good_for_you.png
772KB, 10000x6440px
>>81269
my whack at it....high res too
>>
>>81344
wow. very cool! thank you so much, I really like that. I love seeing different takes on it, and it's one that I"ll definitely keep on hand.

what i like about the original version is the drop "p" logo, similar to the Beatles drop "t". but the version I have isn't very hi res, and needs to be sharpened up. if there was a way we could kind of combine both of those, it would be fucking tight
>>
>>81361
so you just want a longer "p"?
about how much longer? say, with reference to the other letters...
>>
>>81365
Yeah. What I really liked about the original version we had was the drop "p" into the turnip, but I also really like how you changed the turnip to go over the "I". I love how cleaned up yours is.
>>
Okay. it's tough trying to decide between the two but I want to keep the drop "p" into the turnip, but if there's anyway we could keep the hi res and how cleaned up it looks, I would really appreciate it. Fantastic work, man.
>>
File: yum_yum_fiber_small.png (63KB, 917x756px) Image search: [Google]
yum_yum_fiber_small.png
63KB, 917x756px
>>81375
how about this?

full: https://i.imgur.com/JG6iVie.png
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (79KB, 600x450px)
TRUMP.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
how about this anon? i think it's pretty kewl
>>
File: 1458239892234.jpg (169KB, 1340x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1458239892234.jpg
169KB, 1340x1250px
I really tried to fix it, I really did, but there was a news report about our lord and savior while I was doing it... And one thing kinda led to another.

:(
>>
>>81379
kick ass. love it. thank you anon.

>>81383
ugh
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.