[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my MAL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ze n928

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: 1446504227479.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446504227479.gif
2MB, 400x400px
rate my MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zen928
>>
it's shit
>>
>>7018
>hating DBZ's Japanese voice actors

All I need to see. Your taste is shit.
>>
>>7028
Not OP, but most Dragon Ball Japanese voice actors are terrible.
>>
>>7040
>muh old lady meme

She does a good job. You're just too used to the English dub because it's what you grew up with.
>>
>>7018
>Angel Beats!
>9/10
This isn't yours.
>>
>>7056
Angel Beats is good though.
>>
>>7056
i gave it an 8/10
>>
>>7018
>no Code Geass
>220 eps of Naruto
I rate 6.5/10
At least you got Steins;Gate and Evangelion
>>
>>7018
Read manga faggot.
>>
>>7018
>actually decent taste
>actually writes comments explaining the ratings
>doesn't read manga
8/10
>>
you have terrible taste in movies, but that's okay most weebs do
>>
>>7458
another K-ON fan huh
>>
http://myanimelist.net/profile/SuperWhistle
Call me a bitch
>>
>>7456
>actually writes comments explaining the ratings
This isn't a positive thing.
But then again, just opening up a "LOOK AT MUH MAL" thread shows how big of an attentionwhore OP is.
>>
>>7475
If we compare our lists' size you're actually the one making me your bitch, so no.
>>
>>7475
how do you watch that much anyway, i can barely stay focused on watching 20+ shows per season as they come out but to get to your pace i'd have to dedicate full days to watching with no breaks

>>7481
what else is MAL for except for showing off what you watch
>>
>>7475
>im epik
>over 100 dropped anime
>watched a ton of series
>taste is average
5/10
>>
>>7484
>what else is MAL for except for showing off what you watch
Keeping track of what you watch. For yourself. Without sharing links on anonymous imageboards.
If you're not a faggot, MAL is just marginally better than a simple excel spreadsheet (and in many ways just worse - do we really need a new list entry for literally every shitty OVA?)
>>
>>7475
>mars of destruction - 4
ok. but your good in my book.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/kaerski
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>7600
nah
>>
disliked summer wars/10
>>
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mrrunningbear
Same
>>
STOP TYPING IN LOWERCASE.
>>
>>7757
why dude
>>
>>7859
It is always accompanied with shitposts and cancer
>>
>>7861
Wait, I lost you, were you talking about 4chan or lowercase?
>>
>>7864
I'm talking about typing in lowercase on 4chan
>>
File: 3x3 v2.jpg (239KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3x3 v2.jpg
239KB, 900x900px
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Phosphorous
what's up senpai
>>
>>7861
>>7865
>HEAVILY IMPLYING
>>
>>7018
You guys are using this board wrong.
>>
>>7885
>implying there is a correct way to use this board
>>
>>7051
>unironically liking old lady Goku
Oh my.
>>
File: 3x3 anime and manga v1.jpg (751KB, 1838x920px) Image search: [Google]
3x3 anime and manga v1.jpg
751KB, 1838x920px
Rate me
>>
I'm gonna make one, then you guys can be mean to me about it
>>
File: 1429910601316.jpg (42KB, 277x260px) Image search: [Google]
1429910601316.jpg
42KB, 277x260px
>>7018
>elfen lied
>8
>Mirai nikki
>8
>>
>>8126
yeah i liked those two animes
>>
There's already a mal thread. Use the catalog and search function nerd.

>dropped Tatami Galaxy because 2fast4u
>got bored by Mononoke Hime
>exclusively watched the NGE movies instead of the series
What's it like having the reading speed, patience and basic comprehension of a grade schooler?
Also what kind of lonely fucktard writes lelsofunni comments for every single anime entry, do you actually expect people to care?

It's a sad time when people willingly link this kind of stuff and aren't embarassed.
>>
>>8153
Show me yours them
>>
>>8172
I posted it in the other thread faggot.
>>
>>8153
>>>There's already a mal thread. Use the catalog and search function nerd.
4chan isn't a forum and you shouldn't treat it like one, there's also no rule about reposts or requirement that i post in the cancerous "general" threads plaguing 4chan since post-2012

>>>dropped Tatami Galaxy because 2fast4u
it was also really boring and uninteresting

>>>got bored by Mononoke Hime
it was 2 hours and 15 minutes long, the last section of it being a really long drawn out battle that relied mostly on animation and was pretty uninteresting

>>>>exclusively watched the NGE movies instead of the series
well that's just because i watched the rebuilds first, it's not like im swearing off watching the original or anything to make it "exclusive"

>>>>Also what kind of lonely fucktard writes lelsofunni comments for every single anime entry, do you actually expect people to care?
it's just giving context to my rating by spending an extra 5 seconds writing a summary, it's not like i'm doing standup or something

and that other guy wasnt me
>>
>>8195
>it was also really boring and uninteresting
You watched 2 episodes. The show in its entirety is what makes it great, not specific episodes (except for the final episode). But I guess if you don't like the concept or the art style, it's acceptable to drop it. But saying 2fast4me is fucking lazy unless you're not fluent in English.

>and was pretty uninteresting
Damn, I can't understand how anybody could think this. It's a while since I watched the movie, but I was so fucking hyped all throughout the chase to the forest lord spirit thing, and the gigantic decapitated monster was nuts. And the conclusion in general was fucking great. I don't remember ever being remotely bored at any point in the movie.

>it's just giving context to my rating by spending an extra 5 seconds writing a summary
This is acceptable, but it didn't seem like that when reading them. There's a fair amount of inconsistency between the comments and the ratings.
Also, you used the tags field instead of the comments field. The tags are links and allows you to group multiple anime in your list together by tags.
>>
>wow i didn't realize how fucking awful jap DBZ VA's are

fucking nostalgia dubfags
>>
File: 1413752960906.jpg (28KB, 454x455px) Image search: [Google]
1413752960906.jpg
28KB, 454x455px
>not keeping your list private
>>
File: image.jpg (656KB, 2942x1776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656KB, 2942x1776px
>>8195
>well that's just because i watched the rebuilds first, it's not like im swearing off watching the original or anything
You still done goofed: the sequels* are highly referential, and you're going to miss out on a lot if you've not actually seen Evangelion.

Hell, you're going to miss out on a lot in anime if you've not seen Evangelion.
>>
>this is what dragonball super should have been like, what a fucking rad show

>Comparing DB to One punch man
>>
>>7018
What is this image from? Reverse image searching doesn't give me a source.
>>
>>7051
I didn't grow up with Dragon Ball Z, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>7018
You got some shit fucking taste OP. and I'm pretty easy to please.
>>
>>8786
>I didn't grow up

Yes, I can see that.
>>
>>8804
Nice zinger bud
>>
File: the-tatami-galaxy-ep01.jpg (89KB, 678x753px) Image search: [Google]
the-tatami-galaxy-ep01.jpg
89KB, 678x753px
>>8456
>not proud of your anime preferences
inb4 you mostly watch hentai
>>
>>8829
Yeah I know you can't stop thinking of all those fattening foods, fatass.
>>
>>7028
>>8804
>>8899
Post your far superior mal pls
>>
>>8909
>using MAL
>>
File: 1396962551210.png (29KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
1396962551210.png
29KB, 239x237px
>>7861
>>7757
the dumbest brand of autism I've ever seen
>>
>>8498
pacing on super is atrocious and the fights are boring and hammed up and the animation is fucking terrible

add more comedy, add better animators every once and a while, and make de-retard the plot and DB might have been more appealing to me on it's launch, where was OPM hit everything i would have liked in a shitty powerlevels show

with all that said yeah they aren't super comparable, just that watching it while watching DB drew unfortunate parallels between the difference in directing and actual care between the two: DB is too big to fail and OPM actually had to try and impress people instead of rely on nostalgia
>>
>>8917
It's good for recording what anime/manga you've watched. As long as you don't participate in the community then I don't see anything wrong with it
>>
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dwdante

Please send me a friend request, i'm lonely. Also be sure to add a personal message, it can be anything.
>>
File: 1388239161576.jpg (61KB, 960x762px) Image search: [Google]
1388239161576.jpg
61KB, 960x762px
>ever using MAL
>>
>>10036
Give me alternatives to MAL other than my old .txt document please
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.