[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube on smartpone only display 240p resolution,anything higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: TmdokZcM_400x400.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TmdokZcM_400x400.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
I have this problem watching youtube in my smarthpone, for some reason few days ago it started having this problem in it will automaticaly start the video in 144p or 240p and if i go any higher it will take a lot of time to load to the point is imposible to watch a full video with ou large interruption larger than the video it self.

In short 2 o 3 minute videos the issue is more tolerable because youtube is actually able to load large portions of those before the interruptions.

Before any comment or suggestion consider the following:

>My cellphone is a LG Stylo 2 with 2gb of ram with andriod 7.0(originally it came with 6.0),16gb of internal memory and a 64 gb sd card.

>The issue happens in app and on the chrome browser.

>The app came pre installed with the phone and it doesnt allowme to uninstall and install,the best i can do is force the app to close or deactivated,which i tried and doenst work.

>I tried cleaning my phone and erasing all the cache memory but didnt help.

>Before it could load 720p fast with out any issue,only having few problems with 1080p sometimes.

>Watching videos on other sites works perfectly,i can watch videos on twich at 720p60fps easily.

>I reseted my modem a few times.

>The other devices on the house doesnt have this issue.

>I live in a third world country with third world country internet standards but is at least good enought to watch youtube videos in HD resolutions in high FPS with out issues.

The only 2 thing left i didnt try are using another browser or doing a factory reset but i dont want to come to that extreme,just jet(the factory reset).

Any help is appreciated.
>>
Bump to say i tried firefox and doesnt worked.
>>
install f droid and then install newpipe
>>
>>382721
Well i will try this,if this fail afactory reset is next.

Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.