[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romance anime with ecchi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 0.jpg (166KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
166KB, 1600x1200px
I'm looking for romance/romcom anime recs. Here's what I want:

- Slice of life-ish formula. I want the show to be mainly about the characters' daily lives and the development of their relationship, without any serious, overarching plot, action, or too much drama.
- Ecchi. With actual nudity and fanservice on the raunchier side. Get that PG-13 "it's ecchi because it has a lot of innuendos and dirty jokes" crap outta here.
- Characters being affectionate towards each other and doing more than just holding hands from time to time.
- A conclusive ending. All of the episodes have aired, no manga is required to be read afterwards because all of the story is contained within the anime itself, and there are no sequels in the works I have to wait for.

What I don't want:

- Dense male characters. I don't want the guy to be a typical "so dense and oblivious, you wonder if he's actually, clinically retarded" protagonist, but rather someone relatively confident, who can "take a hint".
- Harems. I prefer one-on-one romance.
- Humor revolving around the guy being abused physically by the girl. I'm really tired of this trope.

Bonus points for supernatural love interests. Monster girls, godesses, vampires, what have you. If it's out of this world, it gets a pass.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>382377
>Thanks in advance.
>Implying that your request can be fulfilled
kek newfag
>>
>>382377
Freezing
>>
>>382409
I asked for a show without any action or overarching plot. You literally just recommended an action show with an overarching plot.
>>
>>382412
My bad. Meant to say Doragon Booru
>>
Any actual suggestions?
>>
>>382496
Sorry for mocking you twice earlier. As my apology, I have taken time to compile an extensive list of all the cartoons that fulfill your requirements. Here's the list, in no particular order:
>>
>>382377

This pic fills me with the hollow knowledge that this will never happen to me. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>382377
Just read a moege.
>>
File: 1483743613544.png (381KB, 487x532px) Image search: [Google]
1483743613544.png
381KB, 487x532px
>>382377
Okusama ga Seitokaichou fills... most of your requirements.

It's short though; only 8 minute episodes.
On the bright side it means you can watch it anyways and if you end up not liking it you'll not be out much.
>>
>>382688
I'll give it a shot. Thank you. Sucks that it's so short, though...
>>
File: sir_not_appearing_in_this_film.png (89KB, 485x449px) Image search: [Google]
sir_not_appearing_in_this_film.png
89KB, 485x449px
>>382377
What you want is eroge or straight up hentai
>>
File: main_ban.png (292KB, 1098x713px) Image search: [Google]
main_ban.png
292KB, 1098x713px
>>382704
In fact here, I'll do one for you
http://store.steampowered.com/app/575480/WAGAMAMA_HIGH_SPEC/

technically ecchi since it's all ages.
>>
Didn't Futari Ecchi get an anime adaptation? I don't know that it got a conclusive ending since the manga's never gonna end, but it's not the sort of thing that requires one either.

Actually, isn't it sort of odd to request both that there be "no overarching plot" and a conclusive ending? If there's no overarching plot then what's getting concluded?
>>
File: .png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>382709
It got two. One in 2004 and another in... 2013?

Both are just series of 2-4 OVAs.
>>
>>382709
>Actually, isn't it sort of odd to request both that there be "no overarching plot" and a conclusive ending? If there's no overarching plot then what's getting concluded?

What I meant was a non-romance overarching plot. So, for example, action/adventure shows about saving the world from aliens, with a romance subplot. As to what's there to conclude, I meant the relationship itself. I want the anime to reach a satisfactory end point in that regard and not just cut off randomly because "lul read the manga".

>>382704
I doubt there exists a multi-episode hentai anime that focuses on the characters developing a romantic relationship, rather than just straight up fucking their way through. Eroges might have something like that, true, but I'm not looking for Visual Novels.
>>
>>382707
>buying steam versions of eroge
>>
Final Approach
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4542

Love Love?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Love%3F

Love Love? is the third part of a ... series I guess you could call it? Part 1 is Cosmopolitan Prayers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cosmopolitan_Prayers
which is actually a setup for Hit o Narae. Cosmopolitan Prayers is a story the main character of Hit o Narae supposedly wrote, it exists only to setup Hit o Narae, a series about the writer trying to balance the different girls all demanding more time on screen by seducing the protagonist in various ways. Love Love? Is the final series and 100x more ecchi than the previous series. It exists to show the girls as naked as possible as often as possible.

You can watch Cosmopolitan Prayers and Hit o Narae but they're unnecessary if all you want is the ecchiest

Green Green
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Green_(anime)
It's a non adult anime with a hentai final episode. You don't need to watch it.

Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akaneiro_ni_Somaru_Saka

Da Capo
https://myanimelist.net/anime/62/DC__Da_Capo

Tayutama Kiss on My Deity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tayutama:_Kiss_on_my_Deity
>>
>>383161
>Love Love?
Yeesh that series and Cosprayers sucked ass.
>Hit o Narae
Was this ever subbed?
>>
>>382377
Tatami Galaxy good but likely not lewd enough for your taste
>>
>>383161
Literally all of these are harems...

>>383181
Not really the kind of anime I'm looking for. I'm looking for something more lighthearted.
>>
>>382377
>- Dense male characters. I don't want the guy to be a typical "so dense and oblivious, you wonder if he's actually, clinically retarded" protagonist, but rather someone relatively confident, who can "take a hint".
>- Harems. I prefer one-on-one romance.
>- Humor revolving around the guy being abused physically by the girl. I'm really tired of this trope.

These traits all belong to Japanese anime culture.

You Are aware that you are asking for an anime, which is essentially a Japanese form of animation production, aren't you?
>>
Could it be you actually are an anime hater?
>>
>>383291
Well those traits all belong to japanese shounen anime culture.

Anon could go for shoujo romance instead but shoujo manga is more likely to be adapted to live action instead of anime, and it has less ecchi.
>>
>>383284
Didn't he ask for harems?
>>
>>383314
From the OP:
>What I don't want:
>Harems. I prefer one-on-one romance.
>>
File: 64869349_p40.jpg (178KB, 584x791px) Image search: [Google]
64869349_p40.jpg
178KB, 584x791px
I won't start a new thread since my request is similar. I'm looking for a good old-fashioned romance manga/anime that can make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I don't really like supernatural stuff but if the story is good then I won't mind.
>>
>>382377
Cat Planet Cuties.

You're welcome.
>>
>>383328
And yet another harem...

I'm starting to think my request actually is impossible to realize.
>>
File: Asobi.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Asobi.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>383559
But OP, it has one-on-one romance. Three times as much as most series do.
>>
>>383573
I don't follow. Does it actually have one on one romance, or is it just a joke (3 girls = 3 times as much as the usual 1 girl)?
>>
File: iku.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iku.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>383576
It's a harem with a harem end. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>383578
That's what I thought.
>>
>>383578
woa picked up.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.