[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so im not sure if this is the appropriate board to illicit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3196.jpg (40KB, 580x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.jpg
40KB, 580x432px
Okay so im not sure if this is the appropriate board to illicit help for my capstone but il ask anyways. I am writing a 20 page paper on the relationship between neuroticism/neurotic personality trait and the development of generalized anxiety disorder. The problem im running into right now is that i cannot find a quote from Costa and McCrae describing neuroticism in the context of the NEO-PI. Im very well aware of what neuroticism is but to operationalize the definition in my paper i require a more deliberate explanation from the creators of the measure im using.

Long story short. I was wondering if anyone is aware of a specific publication by Paul Costa and Robert McCrae that describes neuroticism in the context of the NEO-PI

No URL's please. Names and date of publication will suffice
>>
I wouldn't mind helping you if I knew what the heck you were talking about.
>>
>>382124
>illicit
*elicit

I don't know anything about what you're looking for, but Wikipedia's article on NEO-PI seems to cite a number of published sources by Costa and McCrae. Perhaps you could figure out which publication best suits your need from there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revised_NEO_Personality_Inventory

My guess would be that
>Costa, P. T., Jr., & McCrae, R. R. (1992). NEO PI-R professional manual. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.
has what you need, but I could be completely off as to what you're looking for.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.