[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help to recognise expressions. Try to resume it in just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14

I need help to recognise expressions.
Try to resume it in just one word if possible, it can be more than one just expression at time.

What is this expression called?
>>
And this?
I will dump some, I hope you guys help to recognise all the expressions and their names.
>>
2 / ?
>>
>>380512
skepticism/distrust
>>380518
pouting/petulance
>>380519
contempt/disgust

are you asking for autism reasons, language learning reasons, or what? i could explain the expression cues if the former, give more words/example usage if the latter, but not really sure what you're after

hopefully that helps anon gl
>>
3 / ?
Forgot to say, not necessarily one word but shortest as possible, 2-3 words is allowed. (Example: Slightly Disgust)

Also, I'm looking for the exactly expression she is doing with her eyebrows. >>380512

>>380524
Well, I don't think I have a mental disorder or something, I just trying to figure out the word that fit the most the expressions, actually I'm trying to organise my image folder, specially my reaction folder, l already named most of them, but I don't think I chose the most accurate tags.
Maybe I'm not very good at faces?.

Thanks you are being really helpful.
>>
>>380526
Ironically my picture kinda matches my post.
>>
4 / ?
>>
5 / ?
Besides winking, she is like: Leave it to me!
>>
6 / ?
She seems sad? I think...
>>
7 / ?
She seems a bit depressed, but also bored, doesn't she?
>>
8 / ?
Indifferent?
>>
9 / ?
>>
10 / ?
>>
11 / 2
>>
12 / ?
>>
13 / ?
This particularly one, I have found it quite difficult. I can't be sure, she is smiling and doing that sing with her hand, but she is also sweating, like she is worried about something.

I think something like: Worried / Happy ...
>>
>>380526
(Example: Slightly Disgusted)*
>>
>>380543
Rather than sad, she looks a bit incredulous/confused
>>380552
Minor condescension. Like someone said something pretty dumb

I guess you don't have to answer, but what do you need these for?
>>
>>380607
>>380526
>>
>>380608
I didn't look hard enough apparently
>>
>>380573
that one is probably trying to stay happy/cool under pressure or while feeling awkward, hence sweating. I think the eyes are also meant to show she is uncomfortable or in shock, but trying to hide it with the hand thing and smile
>>
Dude these are literal cartoons you retard. Most of these expressions are made up bullshit for comical effect and have no meaning in real life. Retard.
>>
>>380808
Cool.
>>
>>380512
>>380518
>>380519
>>380526
>>380533
>>380542
>>380543
>>380546
>>380547
>>380550
>>380552
>>380553
>>380555
>>380573
You need to explain/clarify the backstory very clearly. Then we can do to the finest of detail.

About the real human beings and how difficult it is to see if they are lying, have you studied any of this?

Even with the best experts dealing with characters with unknown bacḱstory, the result is close to 50/50. You might as well toss the coin for it,

OP, give us some backstory.
>>
>>380533
bemusement

>>380553
hungry
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.