[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some sites out there that are worth browsing, besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
What are some sites out there that are worth browsing, besides 4chan? I've been trying to get into reuters and streaming music through yt, and I know there are a bunch of specialty forums out there, but what's else is worth reading?
>>
Have you considered actually reading Wikipedia? (Instead of just looking up factoids.)
There is a news section on the Main page, and highlighted articles.

Maybe you also like stackexchange.com . It combines all the different specialty sites using that same Q&A system.
>>
>>378892
habbo hotel before 2010
you're too late lol
>>
File: xkcd_tvtropes.png (93KB, 740x1283px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd_tvtropes.png
93KB, 740x1283px
>>378913

- quora.com (something like a hybrid of /qa/ and /wsr/ )
-if you're veeeeeery bored: tvtropes.org
>>
>>378919
>quora
they hardly even answer simple questions correctly. They even named Falangism as "Franquism" like the little retards they are
>>
>>378913
>>378919
Thanks, wikipedia is great and I'm guilty to admit I've fallen for the tv trope meme a couple times.
I'm mostly looking for something similar to newgrounds and /f/, where random art/music content is spotlighted (not necessarily flash based)
>>
>>379147
Ytmnd

Too bad its basically dead now
>>
>>378892
The Straight Dope forums. Their downside is they are really easy to ban users they don't like. They consider themselves as an establishment.
>>
>>379469
Seconded. It's nice to see discourse and logic be on a forum but the userbase is heavily leftist, take that as you will, they also don't take very kindly to shitposting there either.
>>
8 chan
joe rogan podcasts (or other podcasts)
>>
There's tons of other imageboards out there but they have less traffic.
Make sure to learn about a sites customs first.
>>
>>379648
Any recommendations? politics, science, music, idgaf. Anything good
>>
>>379747
Well, who are your heroes then? Asking for a list here.

I confess: A while ago I liked Black Pigeon Speaks and his well-researched finger-pointing attitude, but since then (I feel) he has been stuck with that finger pointing attitude that has no space for debate anymore. Seriously, he was informative and entertaining but not that sure about that anymore today.
>>
>>379771
How early stuff about the enlightenment and in-groups and out groups were good but he just became full conspiracist
>>
>>379772
Yes. Which is a shame, for he still has that the most appealing narrator's voice.

Oh well.
>>
>>379771
Ricky gervais show is great. Apolitical banter, just two guys fucking around and talking shit. Crazy stories, nothing to take seriously.
>>
>>379840
Louis CK then, hands down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7nofNik32k
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.