[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys problems with folder I've moved my music folder with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

guys problems with folder
I've moved my music folder with the Move option to C(SSD) to D(HDD) the problem is I moved the folder direcly to D so now Music: has all my older folder such as , Downloads, Desktop, Steam, Programs

is there any way to restore or fix this?
whenever I click the music folder it opes the HDD
>>
File: rip.png (9KB, 162x346px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
9KB, 162x346px
this is what it looks like now
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (69KB, 719x647px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
69KB, 719x647px
>>378298

Right click on F: ---> click properties ---> You should have a "location" tab (I do) to change the location?.
>>
>>378304
yes i do, and I moved the music folder to F/.... so as you can see in the pic music folder is called F/
whenever I click F/ it opens the music folder and if I click the music folder it opens music(F/)
>>
>>378309

So what directory is actually inside the "location" tab like I provided. Does it say F:?

I'm still not sure what you wan to do. You moved the content right? that's what you wanted to do I assume?. You want to move all that data back?. Or do you just want to "Music" to be in your "C:\Users\Unknown\Music" like it is for Pictures and Downloads?.
>>
>>378313
i did not explain myself right but I have a SSD and HDD
all my music was being stored in the SSD(music) but i wanted to store it in HDD(music)
what I actually did was move the SSD(music) to HDD(root folder, not smuic folder)
so now when i access the HDD is displays a music icon and when i click the music folder is opens the HDD (the music folder i created is empty since moved the music one to HDD root)
see the 2 pic realted and look at the music folder
>>
>>378316

What I would like to see is you post the picture like I posted >>378304. I want to see what it says when you right click on that F:\ with the music icon by it and when you click properties then go to the location tab. What does it say there.
>>
File: said.png (12KB, 359x494px) Image search: [Google]
said.png
12KB, 359x494px
>>378317
could fix it on the net wooo harder than i expected
the pic is already fixed
this is what i had to do
''Okay I have the solution (not what I mentioned above). Click on restore to default location but when it asks if you want to move the files in the folder say "no". Then create the folder at the location you want to move it, then select this folder when changing the location. You can then move the files manually in the new folder.''

when i tried to restore the music folder it didnt allow me since music is my whole HDD F/(D/ in normal pcs)
so when you click move and it saus error and you click ''No'' it creates another Music folder when it was placed the first time (on C/)
so i had to move everything back by hand but worked
thanks for you time anon.
soruce
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1960045/changed-folder-location-hdd.html
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.