[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to drink something with some taste but I have diabetes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DHh6e0QV0AAf7g9.jpg (31KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
DHh6e0QV0AAf7g9.jpg
31KB, 500x455px
I want to drink something with some taste but I have diabetes and every time I try something new its full of sucralose or something similar so I can't. What is there that isn't just straight up tea?
>>
>>376503
water
>>
>>376504
>with some taste
I already drink lots of water
>>
>>376503
had to look this shit up
watermelon lemonade looks nice
>>
>>376506
That looks pretty good but I'd have to not add the sugar (which I saw added in a few recipes looking it up) Pretty sure watermelon is sweet enough on its own for it.
>>
>>376516
ye i thought that, i'm gonna try it but to be honest i don't think i'll add the sugar either
>>
>>376503

cocoa, mixed with sweetener instead of sugar (or the sugar if you then include it in your plan).
Get milk, pure cocoa powder and then you can mix it yourself controlling exactly how much sugar you add or add sweeteners instead.
Or you get normal premixed powder, look at the nutrition table how much sugar per 100g it has, and then calculate how much one glass of it will add to your intake and include it in your planning.
>>
>>376503
To be honest man most drinks are overrated. I drink water all the time. It's healthy and doesn't have a taste.
>>
>>376503
Have you tried Kombucha? If you try it and like it you can easily make your own at home.
You can let it ferment as long as you want. The longer you let it ferment, the more sugar is converted to acetic acid.
>>
>>376622
Me too. I drink a lot of water but sometimes I just get to where I really want some flavors in my drinks for some reason.
>>376643
I'll look into Kombucha. Thanks anon
>>376620
Not a bad idea. just milk and pure cocoa is gonna be bad on it's own I assume
>>
>>376899
Seconding kombucha. Typical store bought stuff is something like 45 calories a serving I think?
We make it ourselves now, and if you like it I suggest you do the same. It can be expensive to buy if you drink a lot.
>>
File: Infuser-Bottle.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Infuser-Bottle.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>376503
what about stevia...

otherwise get water infuser bottle
>>
ever tried zevia?
0 calories, basically flavored water but it uses stevia a sweetener. Stevia is a plant that's really sweet and doesn't have calories.
>>
>>376503
How is milk sugar or fruit sugar? Same shit?

The only thing with taste I drink aside from tea is just a nice milkshake with bananas or strawberries.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.