[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for cute slice of life anime that took place at a school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 19872638672.png (376KB, 534x478px) Image search: [Google]
19872638672.png
376KB, 534x478px
Looking for cute slice of life anime that took place at a school and most of the characters were girls (if not all). as far as I can remember there was this one character who had a cat that she would host in some kind of cat catalog, and there was a second character who the first character i was talking about also gave a cat to her and so in one episode they both had like a cat cuteness contest, but they ended up falling in love with each others cats and it pretty much ended up in a draw. that's as much of the anime i can remember. also, i think they kept saying "ayaya" to the cats as the cats were acting all cute during the contest.

please someone help me figure out what this anime was!! thanks in advance~
>>
>>374691
Is it Nyanko Days?
>>
>>374696
>Nyanko Days

it is not T_T

im trying to remember more, but i cant. i just definitely remember that cat contest scene. and also there was one part where the second character that was given the cat by the first character (i mentioned above) she was also trying to take cute pics of her cat, but the cat kept moving every time she wanted to take a picture. and her motivation for taking the pictures was because she saw that the first character hosts her cat in that cat catalog so in a competitive sense she wanted to take cute cat pics too.
>>
>>374703
Fuck, I know this. The two girls initially dont get along right? The girl who got the cat is like tsu or some shit
>>
>>374706

lol so many anime names with tsu so that doesnt help. but yeah if i remember correctly they dont exactly get along and shes very much the competitive type. she kind of reminds me of Ayano-chan from yuru yuri where she doesnt exactly hate the other character that gave her the cat, but she always butts heads with her and p much secretly likes her.
>>
>>374714
I remember! Three Leaves, Three Colors!
Also, please watch Amaama to Inazuma
>>
>>374716
THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG
I thought it was gonna have to be up to me to keep searching on google until i found it.
I will most definitely check out your recommendation. thanks again!!~
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.