[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some buying advice, bit of a poorfag and I am trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2457050-nier.jpg (341KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2457050-nier.jpg
341KB, 1680x1050px
I need some buying advice, bit of a poorfag and I am trying to decide if I should buy nier auto - The 2010 nier was one of my favorite games with regards to the way you replay through parts of the story after beating the game, and certain things change (think of the gretal fight where after ending A you can understand what gretal is saying, or beepy and the baby shade)

Basically what I want to know is, is this a good sequel that is faithful to the style of storytelling in the 2010 neir and does it carry on with the whole - humans are the accidental villains and there is no clear cut hero or is it just some modern overhyped cash in on the cult following that still exists. I'm only asking here because I don't really want to know anything about the game before I play it

Thanks anons
>>
>>374650
oh, and while I remember, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me - Is it as hardhitting/sad/emotional or whatever as the 2010 release
>>
>>374667
why don't you pirate it?
>>
Yeah, why not see for yourself? If I say I liked it more than anything in the last 10 years, does it mean anything? What's the hardhittingness scale? Is it emotional or sappy? Is it deep or pretentious?

Apparently Kaldaien's FAR mod that fixes stuff screws with pirated copies, so beware.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.