[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a way to store money in your pockets without using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What's a way to store money in your pockets without using a wallet, and without the money being loose?

My father is scared that if he carries a wallet, it can be easily stolen, or if it falls out then you lose all the money.
So he just carries it loose in his pockets, and of course it constantly falls out.
>>
Get a wallet with a chain that attaches to his belt.
>>
front pocket

if someone reaches in toward your groin, you should notice
>>
>>373404

Not op but what pants have front pockets?. Do you mean the side pockets? That's uncomfortable as hell and usually I need those available for other shit.
>>
>>373370
Bin bag
>>
>>373409
>front pockets are called side pockets
>back pockets are called ... side pockets?

I've never understood how fellas can handle sitting with their wallets in rear pockets, all lopsided and what-not. Front pockets make much more sense for wallets.
>>
Go to a inexpensive Tailor an let him add a zipper to the frontpocket. That way he has integrated Wallet.
>>
>>373370
Check out Urban Carry Total Concealment Holster. It fits a handgun but also other things about that size.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

I know a couple of guys who carry just their weed, credit cards and cash in that holster.
>>
money clip

this is why real men wear suits. you keep your wallet in the inside front pocket of your suit jacket.

you should also tell your dad to move out of the shithole where he has to worry about pickpockets all the time.
>>
>>373444
trips don't lie
>>
>>373409
how is that the "side"?

and it's not uncomfortable at all...leave the pocket rocks at home
>>
>>373718

>how is that the "side"?

The way I see it is that the pockets actually are positioned closer to alongside your hip than the front of your thigh. That's why I call it "side" pocket. because the stuff I've worn has them on the side. I am stressing this pocket being a "side" pocket because I honestly don't trust myself very well also when it comes to those pockets. I can imagine a very good thief possibly slipping in and grabbing my shit without me knowing. It's never happened "as far as I know" but I just don't see this as impossible and my field of view looking forward doesn't capture below the waist and where my pockets are.
>>
>>373370

Wear a thin manbag under your shirt ... I mean "his" shirt.

That's what I do abroad, with all those untrustworthy foreigners.
>>
File: 71GCkC7S38L._SL1500_.jpg (219KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71GCkC7S38L._SL1500_.jpg
219KB, 1500x1500px
>>373746
http://a.co/8cizqzm

That sounds like the thing I used when I went vacationing in Europe
>>
>>373370

> afraid of losing wallters

Literally why. It's something you have on your pants, the pants even come with a hole specifically designed to hold it.

Tell him to carry around a purse like the faggot he is.
>>
File: You.gif (19KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
19KB, 234x230px
>>373764

Why are you trying to troll /wsr/? Fuck off, loser.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.