[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /wsr/, I want to learn how to join private trackers such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1491391598924.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491391598924.png
8KB, 420x420px
Hi /wsr/, I want to learn how to join private trackers such as broadcasthe.net, filelist.ro, animebytes.tv, etc. I am a member of BakaBT if that helps, but are there any guides/ places to look for signups for various private trackers? Please note I am NOT begging for an invite, just looking for know-how.
>>
>>373081

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/wiki/getting_into_private_trackers

Wait for a decent tracker to open registration, get into it, get Power User status or above, and hope there's a Power User section in the forums for you to get invites from.

Alternatively, there are trackers that have interviews, but I only know of Redacted: https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html

Apparently some guy from Reddit is offering invites for Filelist, so if you can show him two decent ratios from two sites, then you might be golden for that.

Sadly for you, BakaBT doesn't have a Power User section on their forums, so no point in even getting that other than to show to other trackers (You only need 25 GB upload and above a 0.5 ratio, for reference).

Here's a list of private trackers that currently have open registration, most likely updated daily, but the decent trackers usually only open up once every year, if that (AnimeBytes won't have open registration for a while): https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenSignups/

Know that AnimeBytes doesn't have any threads, official or otherwise, for Filelist or Broadcasthe.net in the Power User forum, but there may be some for higher user class forums. I don't really know how hard to get into those two are.

Hopefully any of that was useful, it's a bit all over the place.
>>
>>373100

Also, you made me realize that Redacted has a thread on the Power User forums, so thank you for that. I thought they only had one for Apollo and was saddened, because it's been a fucking mess lately, not that it's affected me too much.
>>
>>373100
>>373101
Thank you very much anon!
>>
>>373100
Broadcast the net is very hard to get into apparently

I've been searching but haven't been able to yet still

>>373081
If you want a myspleen invite post an email for me to send an invite to
>>
>>373113
I appreciate the offer anon, but I better not risk it. I've heard that broadcasthenet occasionally recruits from other websites, but don't know any more than that.
>>
>>373114
risk what anon?
>>
>>373113

Is publicly inviting people allowed for Myspleen, anon? Most private trackers I know of don't allow public invites like this and will ban both the inviter and invitee if they know about it.

It's why I haven't offered the OP an invite to AnimeBytes, sadly, even though I've got 3 of them.
>>
>>373115
>>>/g/62164266
>don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
I'm just afraid of a honeypot/one of us being banned.
>>
File: DILdt3MXYAE6jAk.jpg (107KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
DILdt3MXYAE6jAk.jpg
107KB, 750x729px
>>373117
>>373116
they give you an invite every week. I don't think myspleen minds at all. It has no minimum ratio either so it seems like a great starter one too.
>>
>>373125
Alright, if you are absolutely certain it's safe and not against the rules (since I know most private trackers are anal about that sort of thing), feel free to send me an invite at [email protected]
I promise not to invite anyone else.
>>
File: CrF699wVMAA9H7o.jpg (137KB, 710x946px) Image search: [Google]
CrF699wVMAA9H7o.jpg
137KB, 710x946px
>>373127
I'm pretty sure they would get anal if I was selling (or trading?) them but just giving them out I don't think

I reread the rules and didn't see anything about that in there. As long as you aren't just posting the links publicly it should be fine.
>>
>>373133
In that case, ok. I just wanted to be certain beyond any doubts first. I also don't plan to use private trackers for anything other than personal use if that makes you feel any better.
>>
File: DH97-AIUIAAO9I9.jpg (197KB, 1108x1477px) Image search: [Google]
DH97-AIUIAAO9I9.jpg
197KB, 1108x1477px
>>373135
Oh sorry invites are closed for now on the site actually. Keep an eye out for if they reopen anon. They are really good.
>>
>>373149
OK, thank you very much anyways anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.