[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good boards on 4chan ? I main /a/ but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1489599216718.jpg (350KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489599216718.jpg
350KB, 1200x900px
What are some good boards on 4chan ?
I main /a/ but I don't like it very much. The boards I don't like is /r9k/, /pol/, and /ic/.
Looking for a board which are interesting, with blog posting and actual funny.
>>
/int/
>>
[s4s]
>>
/wsg/ is pretty nice in general
/co/ is somewhat decent
/k/ is usually pretty on topic
>>
>>372784
>with blog posting
>>>/trash/
>>
>>372784
/out/ is nice and comfy even if you don't actually go outside.
>>
>>372784

> not liking /pol/

There's no help for you. Just go back to plebbit.
>>
>>372784
>with blog posting
Go to reddit. You dont belong here
>>
File: 1496941957007.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1496941957007.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>373205
>he browses /pol/
>>
>>372784
All the boards are horrible newfag. I'm not even saying this ironically, they literally all are. Lurk more.
>>
When I think about it this is the only good board.
>>
>>373228
I know but there are decent ones.
>>
>>373264
The only "least horrible" ones your gonna get is the ones with less traffic. Avoid boards with high traffic only venture to slow boards.
>>
>>372784
I actually unironically recommend reddit for you. I think you are looking looking for particular type of content stability that doesn't happen on anonymous boards.
>>
>>372784
/mu/
>>
>>372784
/tg/ isn't what you're looking for but if you like fantasy it's good
/his/ is also mostly good
/soc/ is the closest thing though to what you want and /bant/
>>
>>372784
There aren't many good boards on this site that are actually active. If you don't like /a/ you're already in trouble because that's one of the better ones.

Still, if it's blog posting you want, /lgbt/ is a fun place to go for that. Problem is the subject matter may not be for everyone and it's always being shitposted by /pol/. But they certainly have some funny stories to tell.

Aside from that... I don't know, /x/? I really want to like /x/ and it's surprisingly active but it has way too many people who think they're the funniest people in the world for posting dumb roleplaying nonsense about Xenu or what not. So idiots like that drown out the people who actually have interesting paranormal stories to tell.
>>
>>372784
/co/
>>
>>374025
>/lgbt/
hello tumblr, please leave your mental disabilities at the doorstep.
>>
>>374532
He goes to /x/ don't take him seriously.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.