[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an android app to track my recent showering history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: absolutely-disgusting.png (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.png
26KB, 600x600px
/wrs/tists, I wish to quickly and easily record my showering history, i.e. each time I have a shower, I open the app and press a button / check a box, and it records the (((current year))) plus date and time, etc.

I take showers infrequently and I'd like to have a better idea of exactly how infrequently I bathe.

Is there a point in saying... please no bully
>>
>>372676
surely any calendar on any phone as hourly slots
>>
>>372676
just.... shower more often.
jesus.
>>
>>372680
The multiple steps involved in using a generic calendar or note-taking app is what I'm trying to circumvent.
>>372681
How much more often? I need a baseline, anon. I'm not interested in showering every X days because social norms/conventions say so.
>>
>>372681
PS my pic related is a baseless mockup; I don't shower that often... I think. Hence the thread.
>>
>>372683
you are disgusting
>The multiple steps involved in using a generic calendar or note-taking app is what I'm trying to circumvent.
how god damn lazy are you
>I'm not interested in showering every X days because social norms/conventions say so
you'd much rather social norm be point and whisper you smelly bastard
just shower every day till you get into your own routine
>>
>>372682
i just shower every day, though i suppose it's not necessary to shower that often.
How about every time you go in public or have someone over?

if you still need to track your showers, i'm pretty sure an actual irl calendar would do.

And just out of curiosity, why don't you like showering more often?
>>
>>372686
I have a family and a 9-5 job; I work with people in a nice office every day. I have friends who would tell me straight-up if I stank.

I think I just don't smell - probably nobody does anywhere near as much as they seem to think they do - and I have limited time resources. I don't want to waste my valuable time showering more than necessary.
>>
>>372689
showers shouldn't take long imo, i use to time my showers (don't ask) and my record was roughly 1 minute 37 seconds, average 3 minutes.
>>
>>372692
I like to take longer, but if I needn't shower at all, then I'd prefer that more.
>>
File: 1504039336634.jpg (96KB, 350x365px) Image search: [Google]
1504039336634.jpg
96KB, 350x365px
Imo OP may be onto something here. There is a massive untapped market here. Not everyone has the convenience or mental wherewithal to remember to shower. Don't be rude. Once I get sleep and get some antibiotics into my abscessed arm I'm going to look into this. Crack is whack kids don't do it
>>
If this thread amounts to nought, I think I'll just send myself a text before/after each shower.

See, I don't want my recording of the incidence to inadvertently affect the incidence; this was another reason for wanting a thing I could quickly and easily click or check, without putting too much thought into the process.
>>
>>372733
sounds like your real problem is you don't want to put to much thought of effort into anything
>>
>>372737
The act of putting thought into the recording of incidence cannot help but affect the incidence; minimising the mental loops jumped in the recording process would minimise the affect.

Other than that, and the showering itself which I've already explained, what else am I avoiding? It would be easier for me to just send myself a text; if my goal was to minimise effort & thought for its own sake, I'd just text myself and be done with it.
>>
>>372676
If you don't have any luck I could just make you an app tailored to what you need, for a flat fee.
>>
>>372750
Ballpark $$?
>>
write date and time on bathroom wall every time you shower, it;s not like ya gonna ruin ya walls you'll only use about 4"x2" in a year
>>
>>372759
>>372689
>I have a family
I'm not about to go marking up my walls with this autistic shit, anon.
>>
>>372760
what i said is autistic lol
just fucking shower more you scruffy bastard
>>
>>372761
Me being autistic doesn't make your suggestion any less autistic
>>
>>372763
Also, I spend some weeks (Monday to Friday) away from home for work, so writing on the wall at home wouldn't work if I were to take a shower on a Tuesday or Wednesday (for example) somewhere else. I'd need to remember to update the home wall, and I'd forget.
>>
>>372763
i was taking the piss not being autistic
just shower on the same day every week then you don't need a "i'm a lazy twat" big red button on ya phone

sunday night so ya fresh for work
fri night/sat morn so you don't embarrass ya family if you take em out at weekends (which i doubt you do)
>>
>>372765
considering it lol this gets more and more like bait
>>
>>372754
Ballpark 50, if all you need is to record a list of times
>>
>>372768
>50
pesos?
I'll think about it. You frequent /wsr/ often?

>>372766
>sunday night so ya fresh for work
>fri night/sat morn so you don't embarrass ya family if you take em out at weekends (which i doubt you do)
I previously set reminders for every Sunday and Wednesday night (from memory; it may have been two other nights), but I ended up just ignoring them.
>>
>>372767
It's probably just my actual autism making you think it's bait
>>
>>372772
Oh, USD probably ~30.
Not often but I'll try to keep an eye out.
>>
>>372776
Thanks mate. Seems like you might be a fellow Aussie. I'll give it some thought and use the same obnoxious OP pic related, if this thread isn't still going.
>>
wow you're a swine, anon. i shower twice every day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.