[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you suggest me romance manga with the female love interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (234KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
234KB, 800x600px
Could you suggest me romance manga with the female love interest older than the mc?
Ideally it would be the mc in his high school - college days and the love interest already a christmas cake
>>
Off of the top of my head I got... nothing but you could use bakaupdates to your advantage, pic very much related.
>>
>>372410
clannad and its sequel , clannad after story. the girl love interest is only one year older, both are in highschool in season one (which is a bit of a harem) and the second season is them as adults, not sure if it fits (anime and VN, don't watch the toei movie)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (also anime, fantasy so obviously not highschool/college)

Futari no Renai Shoka , highschool (or was it middle school?) male MC with older (at the very least 20) female MC (manga)
>>
>>372410

Here is a compact list sorted by ratings, I guess this is most of them.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?perpage=50&category=Older%2BFemale%2BYounger%2BMale_Age%2BGap&type=manga&genre=Romance&exclude_genre=Gender%2BBender_Hentai_Historical_Horror_Josei_Lolicon_Mature_Shoujo_Shoujo%2BAi_Shounen%2BAi_Smut_Yaoi_Yuri&orderby=rating
>>
>>372410
Natsu no Zenjitsu
Unbalance x 2
>>
>>372410
Hitorimi Haduki-san To is cute and sweet

It's about a 25 year old office lady who's never been in a relationship before dating a highschool boy.
>>
>>372423
>>372471
You forgot to filter for "at least one release".
>>
>>372521
Sometimes a franchise has both a manga and and an anime series, but the manga gets no love, in those cases if the description of the manga is attractive enough you may check out the anime version, a lot of oldies fall under this category, if you're looking solely for a manga like it is the case for this thread then yes you're correct I did indeed neglect that, although what I wanted really was to show anon how to look for a manga by criteria, as opposed to when he has a piece of work and he starts looking for works that "feel" like it, no computer system can help you then so you turn to your human peers for help.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.