[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to get this higher res pic http://danbooru.don

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1496437751423.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496437751423.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
I'd like to get this higher res pic http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072427
inverted and in the same colors as the one attached, with and without the white blurring thing, I'd appreciate if someone could do it and upload it somewhere or could tell me how to get it looking like that, I have photoshop cs5 but never used it
>>
1. Open up PS and slap your image in
2. Press ctrl + U to get Hue/saturation tab
3. Change the hue and saturation of the reds, yellows, cyans, magentas, greens and blues with the tab.
4. (Optional) Make sure to play around with it until you learn which configurations do what. You know, just to know what to do if you want to do this again
Pic related is my try at doing this. The png was too big, so I had to save as jpg.
>>
>>371041
thanks, ill try, do you know how to get that fading white effect?
>>
File: here.jpg (1MB, 1920x1954px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
1MB, 1920x1954px
>>371045
To get it flipped, click Edit>Transform

To get the white effect with a fast and easy way, make a new layer first
Take the lasso tool and select which parts you want white (holding shift allows you to select without cancelling the last selection)
Fill the selection with white
Go to Filters>Blurs>Gaussian Blur and add the desired amount of fading to it
>>
>>371051
having a few problems
first I cant do lasso unless I click out of the window and go back again in PS, then it works
secondly the gaussian gives it a transparent look, not like yours, then if I redo the filter it gets right...
dunno if im doing something wrong or it's my install
>>
>>371178
Those are problems I haven't encountered, or even heard of, so I have no idea how to fix them or if you're doing anything wrong.
I'm using CS6, but I don't think that's it.
I uploaded my versions to mega since the pngs were too big for wsr, but I urge you to try it yourself more! That's the only way to learn, right?
>mega.nz/#F!Op1XBKza!0S4nFrCesOU5kidFSgvpng
>>
File: 1501659678796.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501659678796.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>371190
thank you
ill upload the screenshots in case there's anything wrong that can be noticed

here lasso is selected but cant use it, only the eyedropper was doing something, fixed by clicking out and in of window
>>
File: 1495761517601.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495761517601.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
here is the transparent look
btw im dowloading "CS6 13.0.1 Final Multilanguage (cracked dll) [ChingLiu]" is it working/safe? seems there's some issues on TPB so I had to go on KAT
>>
File: 1497979502225.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497979502225.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
here's after redoing the filter
btw I selected fill color with the right click, dunno if it's right, also dont have that painter wheel
>>
>>371195
Oh right, you should deselect the lasso after filling it with color, and then blur it.
> I selected fill color with the right click
As long as you have the color you want it to be, it shouldn't matter I don't think
The painter's wheel is a third party plugin I once downloaded, it's not default.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.