[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a cracked Photoshop torrent or download that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: photoshop.png (2KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
photoshop.png
2KB, 227x222px
Can someone give me a cracked Photoshop torrent or download that doesn't contain malware or bloatware?
>>
if you're trying to edit images i've recently switched from PS to gimp after 10+ years of using PS and noticed no real downsides.
https://www.gimp.org/

if you on the other hand are wanting to do drawing or painting, especially with a tablet i'd use krita.
https://krita.org/en/

if your purpose is to edit vectors or work with paths, either use gimp or if you want a more robust pathing system go with inkscape.
https://inkscape.org/en/

since these exist, PS is not worth the chinese backdoor that comes with all cracks, or the 20 bucks a month for the legit version.
>>
>>366735
I heard gimp is an inside joke in /gd/ though.
>>
>>366736
as someone who has taken graphic design classes and sold logos freelance i can tell you whatever joke there is about it is baseless.

shit you'll be sacrificing is useless shit anyways like the ellipse tool and layer blending options.
If you're going to make a logo with text and you actually type the text and modify it then yeah i could understand the tools in that area being somewhat lackluster, but I'm at the point where i draw text and vector it without using fonts anyways
>>
>>366738
So what is the best one to learn from...
e.g tutorials online
Photoshop is the most popular hence the most amount of tutorials
>>
>>366747
well, what is it you're trying to accomplish.
the first thing I'd do with gimp is put it into single window mode if it isnt already
>>
>>366749
I'm trying to show basic skills for my teacher and after I finish my course I would like to learn how to use a creative editing tool, one with the most practicality.
>>
>>366755
if you're enrolled in a school then get photoshop from your school free of charge if thats what it requires.

>basic skills
what class is this? What class requires you to use photoshop but does not give it to you?
>>
>>366763
We don't get Photoshop free in my school and it's textiles production. The thing is our school sells Photoshop licences legally for a cheaper price than the adobe does, but we still have to pay.
>>
>>366767
sounds like you actually have a legit reason for using PS then.
i would jump on that shit because 20 bucks a month adds up, unless you dont mind your computer being a part of a russian or chinese botnet and possibly getting viruses
>>
oh and by the way krita has a tiled mode in case you're making textures. just press w
>>
>>366775
My teacher won't notice it's not photoshop or not since the course itself isn't computer intensive and focuses more on real life skills, that said I would like to go back to my point here >>366755 you got any info?
>>
>>366784
i would definately give krita a try, like i said press w to enable tiling mode, and all the tools are neatly layed out and the manual pages are very thorough
>>
>>366785
Thanks , you know any good learning sources for it?
>>
File: fgtnigr.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fgtnigr.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>366786
the way i learned is not through 3rd party tutorials, but through reading the manual (help menu) and simply trying out brushes and settings and filters and tools and such. Here's an example that I made using guidelines and brushes gradients filters etc and a photo i found through a google search, before i vectored the text via GIMP
>>
>>366792
was there any reason for you to switch to gimp, couldn't you just vector text via gimp / achieve the same effect using Krita?
>>
>>366796
Personal preference, really. I like the way GIMP does pathing, and i am not fond of the krita path tools
>>
>>366797
Last thing, is Krita better than Photoshop?
>>
>>366798
Let's put it this way, If I was rich and had unlimited money I would be using Photoshop. Until then I am perfectly happy using free software alternatives.
>>
>>366802
but it's entirely possible to use Photoshop if you find a good torrent...
>>
File: texture_example.png (982KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
texture_example.png
982KB, 800x800px
>>366804
I'd rather not compromise my OS, there is no such thing as a "good torrent" unless its of an older version that has no DRM to crack and only requires a cd key. such as 7, released in 2003, i've tried it and it crashes all the time. People don't give out cracks that dont include you in their botnet just as people don't give away free money. Anyways here's an example of a tileable texture made in krita using the tiled mode (w) and a spatter brush
>>
>>366808
Thanks for the help :) I'll take what you said and try out Krita
>>
>>366732
Here's mate.
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/10393476/Adobe_Photoshop_CC_2014_(64_bit)_(Crack)_[ChingLiu]

I use this one since 2014 and only got my pc hacked 2 times because of it, jk.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.