[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some eleven made drawings of my waifu and took pictures of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1502299780117.jpg (9KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502299780117.jpg
9KB, 232x250px
Some eleven made drawings of my waifu and took pictures of them
Is there a way to use photoshop/gimp magic to make the photos good enough to be used as wallpapers?
Thanks
>>
File: m.png (882KB, 3712x4000px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
882KB, 3712x4000px
>>366092
>>
Depends on the pictures, really. Most likely very possible.
Show us what you got and don't beat around the bush like that
>>
File: CZOMPoFWQAAFkiO.jpg (523KB, 1363x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CZOMPoFWQAAFkiO.jpg
523KB, 1363x2048px
>>366103
>>
>>366116
You can make a wall paper out of any picture. But the quality of it depends on the size of your monitors resolution and the native resolution of the picture. If it has a lower resolution than your desktop it will look pixelated.

Rule of thumb is, you can reduce size and not loss quality, but you can't increase size and maintain or gain quality.
>>
File: crop.png (1MB, 1363x2022px) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
1MB, 1363x2022px
Maybe some other anon knows how to put her to a fitting background.
She is very pretty OP. Take good care of her
>>
File: CfDNxJxUAAEwmop.jpg (160KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CfDNxJxUAAEwmop.jpg
160KB, 1600x1600px
>>366130
Thanks based anon
>>
File: i tried.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i tried.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>366153
The same anon here. I tried my best but I'm shitty at making wallpapers, I've only made a handful in my time. I'll give you the psd so you can fiddle with it yourself
>https://mega.nz/#!CkUUQCZB!eodp6gZXNVaget9YdyZho_FKIwMrnp5i7eYSsva1LSg
>>
>>366187
Thanks for drawing the rest of the wing
>>
>>366390
I did my best. I hope it doesn't look too bad!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.