[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to wade so much shit just to find a good anime. My taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0888.jpg (135KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
135KB, 1600x900px
I have to wade so much shit just to find a good anime. My taste gravitates toward stuff like Welcome to the NHK and Aku no Hana. What do you recommend for me?
>>
Watamote
>>
Texhnolyze, Serial Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy, Tatami Galaxy.
>>
>>365108
this. plus:
planetes
ping pong the animation
great teacher onizuka
genshiken
rurouni kenshin tsuioku hen
>>
Milky Holmes
>>
Everything previously mentioned plus the last three episodes of "Ayakashi: Japanese Classic Horror" (the "Bakeneko" arc) plus the spinoff series on the main character "Mononoke" (not Princess Mononoke, although it's a pretty good movie)
>>
Amaama to Inazuma
>>
I don't know what all these anime have in common but I found them all to be extremely boring and uninspired. Like, watch them if you want be in a bad mood and dull.
>>
>>365174
I'm open to your suggestions.
>>
File: 11603_welcome_to_the_nhk.png (1MB, 1214x855px) Image search: [Google]
11603_welcome_to_the_nhk.png
1MB, 1214x855px
>>365105
My favorite anime is Welcome to the NHK, that being said I really enjoyed Paranoia Agent, Lain (if you watch it with a friend it will take on a whole new meaning (at least that's what happened to me) I've wanted to watch Aku no Hana for quite some time. I would also suggest Perfect Blue it's very good IMO. I would love to hear other anime you personally enjoy and hope to keep this thread going.

>>365174
I personally love most of the anime that have been recommended, I enjoy being sad, well not quite sad just the feeling of depression setting in can be such a nice feeling I don't know how to explain it. Ever since watching Welcome to the NHK I have wanted more, NHK threw me into a deep depression that didn't let up for some time but it left quite the impression on the way I live my life now. That feeling of deep depression made me quite optimistic to everything (I don't know how but it did) So i may be boring, It may be sad, but in the end it can make you feel the way you have always wanted to feel for another.
>>
Dennou Coil
Tatami Galaxy
Mind Game
>>
Mawaru Penguindrum
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.