[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I'm trying to tell my girlfriend that she'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: received_121928508423779.png (420KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_121928508423779.png
420KB, 640x480px
Alright, I'm trying to tell my girlfriend that she'd still look beautiful (maybe more beautiful who knows) with black hair, but she disagrees because she wore a black wig once and it didn't look good to her, which makes no sense because wigs always look bad anyways. So if anyone would be able to change the color of her hair to black in this pic for me I'd be extremely greatful.
>>
Stop trying to change your girlfriend's physical appearance
>>
>>362955

I'm not trying to do that, I'm just trying to prove a point to her, she wants to dye her hair so we've been talking about different colors and i just want her to know that she's always gonna be beautiful no matter what color her hair is.
>>
>>362954
I think she has higher priorities than hair.
>>
>>362961
She might be but she still doesn't like black, so stop trying to force it on her.
>>
>>362997

I'm not forcing anything, how'd you get that out of me trying to show my girlfriend that she's beautiful no matter what color her hair is?
>>
File: ararara.png (339KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ararara.png
339KB, 640x480px
Shitty job but you can get a feeling of what she'd look like.
>>
>>363004
>Girlfriend tells you she doesn't like her hair black
>You tell her shes wrong and that she looks good with it
>Girlfriend tells you she doesn't want it black
>You come here to try and get a picture to further push what YOU want her to look like

Do you actually like your girlfriend? Why are you trying to change her?
>>
File: 1415228448709.png (307KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1415228448709.png
307KB, 1190x906px
>>362954
Seems legit
>>
>>363059
>Do you actually like your girlfriend?
She looks like a fucking ogre, of course he doesn't like her.
>Why are you trying to change her?
Because she looks like a fucking ogre, we can't even tell if she's actually a she.
>>
Your girlfriend looks like a shitty pre-op tranny.
Start going to the gym with her start cooking together.
Make some excuse about "bonding" or something, but in actuality cut soda completely out of both your diets and maybe eat less food in general.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.