[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I really like how the background music in this vid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: zack and codeine.png (2MB, 1198x1190px) Image search: [Google]
zack and codeine.png
2MB, 1198x1190px
Hey guys, I really like how the background music in this video sounds, but I can't for the life of me find the song. Can you guys help me out?

https://youtu.be/ZaO0ujcFwKg?t=10m46s

Thanks!
>>
>>360326
Bump for op, I'll see if I can do anything for you.
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 813x75px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 813x75px
>>360326
Looks like to find it you might have to pay $5. I checked all the songs in the link he provided, but none were identical to the one played at 10 minutes, which starts at around 7 minutes.

I also couldn't find the song free through a reverse song search. although, if someone could find the name of the track that would likely help. I'll continue digging to see if I can get any further, but this might be a dead-end.
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 655x289px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 655x289px
Found the soundtrack, behind a paywall. If OP is still here and can respond I can buy it, but I'll need your discord and such so I can send you a mp3 version of the song.
>>
>>360462
>>360460

Hey guys, OP here. Sorry, I've been busy all night so I haven't been in this thread, but I ended up paying the $5 to get access to the songs. The rewards will take a while to come through, but I'll post them here or in a new thread if this expires once I find out.

I've never used /wsr/ before, and I'm really amazed that you guys went out of your way, even offering to pay to get me the song, just for some anon in his bedroom. I know it's kind of trivial, but it means a lot to me that you would be so kind. I hope you all have a great week! :)
>>
File: 1497140186607.jpg (75KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497140186607.jpg
75KB, 920x720px
>>360529
You too man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.