[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spilled ramen water all over my keyboard and now the rubber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: I fucked my keyboard.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked my keyboard.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
I spilled ramen water all over my keyboard and now the rubber shit is all sticky and stiff when I press my E and R keys. How can I unfuck my keyboard?
>>
>>360162
remove the keys and clean it, how is that even a question.
>>
>>360168
I know, but what should I use? It's fucking sticking up my keys. I pried out my keys, and so far rubbing alcohol isn't working for shit on the rubber.
>>
>>360169
wash em in a washing up bowl with washing liquid and warm water, refill the bowl with cold water and rinse em thru thoroughly and leave to dry

even an idiot should of thought of this, but i guess you do eat just add water noodles
>>
>>360172
You don't need to be such a condescending prick when someone comes to /wsr/ for advice, you know that right?
>>
>>360199
fuck off
>>
>remove the keys and clean it, how is that even a question.

This won't work OP. Trust me. I did the same shit like two weeks ago only it was soda. gucked up my shit and I actually removed all the keys and then put t hem inside a cup of hot water and left it in there a bit then rinsed them. I wiped down the keyboard for a couple minutes also and then put all the fucking keys back to see what was up. Still far from how it used to be.

tl;dr: not worth cleaning, just buy a new one.
>>
Click Shift 5 times and disable Sticky Keys
>>
>>360162
Can't you just remove the keys and the shell away from the card and wires so you can clean it?
>>
>>360210
Nah, you fuck off. Pricks like you are unwanted here.
>>
>>360382
Underrated
>>
>>360382

AYYYY
>>
>>360172
>even an idiot
>should of
Glass houses, anon.
>>
>>360542
fair point
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.