[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please tell me animes that you thought had a well-written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1501742853802.jpg (23KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1501742853802.jpg
23KB, 600x315px
please tell me animes that you thought had a well-written and engaging story
>>
d-dragon ball super
/watch?v=dBUsJwu5YCA
>>
I don't really watch anime for the story, but I'd say that Gunbuster probably qualifies.
>>
>>358690
nth for Tatami Galaxy as the GOAT anime
I never got Serial Experiments Lain personally, and I think it's very execution-based, but I suppose the story might interest you
>>
File: FLCL.jpg (950KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
950KB, 1920x1200px
>>358706
> tatami galaxy
season arc is told in a non-linear fashion, so this is an acceptable answer only if "well-written" doesn't imply traditional story structure
(this is a fact)

>>358690
"engaging" is a subjective term and stand-in for too many qualities to name. unless we're similar people then our answers will differ wildly, buuuuuuut i like flcl

mal has flcl at 8.1 and tatami at 8.7
but flcl has been viewed (supposedly) by 4x as many people giving it a popularity ranking of #110 whereas tatami sits at #432
>>
File: 1490264315149.png (2MB, 1920x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1490264315149.png
2MB, 1920x1180px
>>358690
Kemono Friends is the most recent example I could think of.
>>
File: Kiss-x-Sis-TV-01.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss-x-Sis-TV-01.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>358690
>well-written and engaging story

Keita Suminoe has two older twin "step" sisters who love him in a lustful way and have no problems expressing it. Engaging.
>>
Eve no Jikan
>>
>>358690
.Hack// series is prob one of the best IMO
Welcome to the NHK is really good as well.
>>
>>358719
>so this is an acceptable answer only if "well-written" doesn't imply traditional story structure
The phrase well-written doesn't imply traditional story structure, nor does it imply non-traditional structure. It speaks merely to the quality of the writing, regardless of structure.
>>
Amaama to Inazuma.
>>
>>358748
>>358748
ohshityoudundidit
> phrase
"well-written" is not a phrase its a hyphenated fucking compound
> doesn't imply traditional story structure
motherfucker
"well"
1.a. "in a good or proper manner"
where the fuck does OP specify what they deign "good and proper"? oh that's right, no wheeeeere. How do you know OP doesn't think that "good and proper" means linear story structure? Oh you dooooon't you just assuuuuuuuumed and then you spooooke

> quality of the writing
bitch. motherfucking bitch.
if you had written fuck all you'd know that you can't just say "quality of the writing" without being specific.
motherfuckers be writin. and what do they write? CHARACTERS. DIALOGUE. STORY. SETTING. so. which one is OP talking about? oh that's right they don't say. and which one are you talking about? YOU DIDN'T SAY EITHER. SO TAKE YOUR 15 Y.O. ASS DOWN TO THE LOCAL MOTHERFUCKING LIBRARY AND GET YOUR LEARN ON.

then come back and we can discuss ur progress
>>
>>358779
>where the fuck does OP specify what they deign "good and proper"
>which one is OP talking about?
Well let's check the OP's request:
>please tell me animes that you thought had a well-written and engaging story
>that you thought
I realize the OP was quite a long request, but do try to read it next time.
>>
>>358690
The Fate series
Fulmetal Alchemist(s)
Sailor Moon
Idk lol
>>
File: 5c1.jpg (249KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
5c1.jpg
249KB, 500x667px
>>358784
> doesn't even reply with sentences
heh. you're already dead
>>
>>358747
>welcome to the NHK
Seconding this, for what it set out to do it was very well written.
>>
File: fvrxq3G.png (577KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
fvrxq3G.png
577KB, 1100x500px
>>358690
>well-written and engaging
High School fleet. It really made me care for the characters and even though there are so many none are neglected and the story is concluded properly with no loose ends. Also the naval combat and daily life on a vessel was portrayed nicely in my opinion.
Don't know if this would fall under well written and engaging though since most would probably dismiss it ass CGDCT shit.
>>
>>358690
Legend Of galactic heroes, z gundam, uchuten kozaku, ping pong.
If you are ok with mangas, débil man, animal land, saiko densetsu kurosawa.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.