[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I just bought this lot of anime, what do I watch first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170802_001922.jpg (816KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170802_001922.jpg
816KB, 2016x1512px
Hey guys I just bought this lot of anime, what do I watch first and why?
Out of pic I have Vampire Hunter D yet to watch it.
Already seen Bebop, Lain, and Lagann.
>>
Mushishi, Ghost in the Shell, or Tenchi Muyou Ryo ohk
>>
>>358353
do yourself a favor, throw advent children in the outside garbage, then go buy ghost in the shell:stand alone complex
>>
Watch Die Hard, best anime 10/10.

But serious watch Baccano! Dubbed if possible, imho the english VAs are decent.
>>
Trigun is pretty good. Episode 4 has the worst animation known to man, so you could probably just skip that one .
>>
>>358353

Sword of the Stranger, Ghost in the Shell, Baccano, and Samurai Champloo are all great. Also, you mentioned watching Cowboy Bebop, but not the movie? I assume you've most likely watched it anyway, but if not, definitely give it a go, it's great.

By the way, I wouldn't recommend watching the other Ghost in the Shell movie, Solid State Society, until you've watched both seasons of Stand Alone Complex. It's a sequel movie to the series. Also, The original movie and Stand Alone Complex are different continuities, so you can watch either whenever.
>>
File: Screenshot_2013-11-25-02-55-38.png (824KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2013-11-25-02-55-38.png
824KB, 1280x720px
>>358353
Courage the cowardly dog then Courage the cowardly dog and then Courage the cowardly dog
>>
>>358353
die hard 2
>>
Thanks guys that'll be a ton of help!
>>358441
I actually have not watched the movie I will have to.
>>358441
Alright thank you.
>>
>>358353
Real Bout isn't very good (It's more of a side-story to the LN and manga and expects you to know the basics) but it's got a lot of panty shots and fanservice. Watch it first to get it out of the way. Then watch Tenchi In Love because it's a way better movie than it deserves to be.
>>
>>358353
Did you buy all of that at once...? How much did it cost you?
>>
File: 20170804_134447.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_134447.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>358692
The anime all cost me 60 USD
I also bought a shit ton of PS2 and PS1 games for 100, and 40 for random other shit. so all together I spent 200. about a month before that I bought all of BERSERK from him for 60 bucks That's why he asked me if I wanted to buy them all.
>>
>>358696
That's pretty cheap actually. Nice find.

Anyways, my the ones I like from the ones you have are Lain, Clannad, Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Escalowne, and Outlaw Star.
>>
>>358704
True Toonami faithful eh?
>>
>>358696
That's such a sweet deal actually. And a lot of good ones too. Vampire D is very artsy and a good watch. It doesn't require you to know the back story. So I'd go with that. Kudos on the berserk purchase, the damn thing is worth its weight of gold.

Here and there entertained me more than it had any right to. But I don't know about other people, maybe watch when you have nothing else of worth left. I'd say before you get to watching mindless harem 'comedies'
>>
>>358717
Thank man, I was thinking about watching Vampire Hunter D, especially since I have the series the movie and the game for PS1.

>>358683
Not a big fan of Harem ecchie shit so I guess I'll watch it when I'm done watching everything else.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.