[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to find a good ROM of Spyro Year of the Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (940KB, 631x636px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
940KB, 631x636px
Is it possible to find a good ROM of Spyro Year of the Dragon that I can play on my emulator? From what I've read online, its a game that had a built-in copy protection, so most ROMs of the game are glitched and fucked up. Could you guys possibly find one for me without any glitches (Preferably the greatest hits version), or is it just hopeless?
>>
>>358023
http://coolrom.com/roms/psx/39597/Spyro_-_Year_of_the_Dragon_(v1.1).php
how's this one? the comments say it checks out
>>
>>358042
Hold on friend, let me try it out and i'll get back to you
>>
>>358047
Well gee, after I used the site's downloader, I got the game, but something called WebDiscover was installed. I uninstalled it and it looks like my browser is fine, but now I'm wondering if I should even play the game. I don't want anymore adware.
>>
>>358072
>Download Now*
>* This file will be downloaded through the CoolROM Downloader making the download process much faster and ensuring the file is virus-free.

You were supposed to use the "Alternative download link (with ads and timer)"
Also don't look for a ROM, psx games do not come in that format.
>>
>>358047
>>358023
I tried this several years ago. At the end of the first world, where you hop on the balloon to reach the next area, this happens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwa7fXvmDo8
I played a few levels into the second world, but after my pause was broken and save file was wiped I said fuck it. Even with save states, you don't want to play a game that's fucking itself up because you're a pirate. So make sure you play to the end of the first world before declaring it solid.

BTW I don't pirate modern vidya.
>>
>>358170
Sorry about the delay, was busy. Interesting. I'll play to the end and see if I get that message. Hopefully not.
>>
>>358170
>>358111
Well I got to the end of the fist world and didn't get that message, so it looks like I'm in the clear... for now. Thanks for the link, dude.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.