[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /wsr/, I am a tech illiterate who really wants do download

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Alright /wsr/, I am a tech illiterate who really wants do download an anime (Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis), but the torrent I got has practically no seeders. I found the perfect file on nyaa in terms of size and quality (pic related) and the download was going fine until the download rate suddenly dropped to below 10kb/s. I also tried going to IRC but couldn't find the BD version anywhere. Where can I find this show? Please help. Thanks.
>>
>>357472

Was it either of these?

https://nyaa.si/view/704322
https://nyaa.si/view/704323

This also has seeds: https://nyaa.si/view/835195

Surely one of these works.
>>
>>357476

Oh, I just noticed that you posted a screenshot of the Mawaru one. I don't know what to tell you if the download suddenly stopped on that. Maybe try restarting your torrenting program or pause and start the torrent.

The seeds might also just not be on, so leaving it on for a day or two would be best. Sounds kind of strange if there are 5 seeds though.
>>
File: Sc4IpcRSTNKHaRj-6pekgg.png (11KB, 1024x69px) Image search: [Google]
Sc4IpcRSTNKHaRj-6pekgg.png
11KB, 1024x69px
>>357477
Yeah, my main problem was the download dropping out of nowhere. It was very odd, never happened before. I now downloaded the file from the last link you posted and it's going -
comparatively - much faster. I will keep downloading from this one and if the rate drops again I will try to do the other thing you suggested (restarting or pausing, which I have already done but who knows, maybe I should try a couple more times).

Thanks.
>>
>>357480
The guy seeding probably just stopped seeding.
>>
>>357483
Makes sense. What a cunt.
>>
>>357485
It may have been automatic. Is your client configured to leech onry?
>>
>>357485
>seed 23 out of 24 hours a day
>turn your computer off a bit to prevent your computer from burning out
>some faggot calls you, the one seeder a cunt because he couldn't get his Chinese cartoons that second
I'm sure he had to turn his computer off for one of the multiple reasons that exist in this world. Not everyone uses a seedbox.
>>
>>357519
No no. Fuck him.
>>
>>357519
>to prevent your computer from burning out
I shut mine down every 6 months for a few hours to copy my system drive to a cold backup. Otherwise, never.
>>
>>357510
No, I also seed.

>>357519
I see. Sorry about my impoliteness, you are right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.