[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to carry my book in a safe way ? so i have to carry my book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20170730-WA0003.jpg (124KB, 509x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170730-WA0003.jpg
124KB, 509x1067px
how to carry my book in a safe way
?
so i have to carry my book from home to work every night to read
i currently put it inside a platic bag and a carton box that more or less the book can fit on it
any idea or tips of how to do it better or safer?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (67KB, 596x695px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
67KB, 596x695px
In a backpack ?!

Wtf ?
>>
>>355754
yeah i carry it in a plastic bag inside a carton box inside a bag that i carry on my back... but its not enough since the book is kind of big for the carton box...
looking for something that would make it easier or safer. it doesnt matter if its cheap or not , just waiting for your ideas
>>
File: 1.jpg (113KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
113KB, 720x1280px
saw these on wikihow
need more ideas or suggestions please
>>
File: 176387301.jpg (42KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
176387301.jpg
42KB, 480x362px
>>355757
get a physicians desk reference, hollow out the middle, carry the book within the book

>easier or safer
it's a book, what is happening that carrying it is difficult and dangerous?
>>
You could try to wrap it up in a sweater kinda like this.

http://www.wikihow.com/Turn-a-Hoodie-Into-a-Laptop-Bag
>>
Is the book a collectible or something and you're worried about damaging the cover? If so, you can buy a book cover. I've seen cloth, paper, and plastic versions, and they make them for both softcover and hardcover books. Book covers can also help keep old/fragile books in one piece, if that's the problem.

If the book is super valuable and/or fragile, though, you might want to consider just leaving it at home.
>>
>>355728
Just get two books.

The writing is the same.
>>
>>355728
Aren't there metal protectors for books, like the metal game cases you get from collectors editions?
>>
>>355728
put your book inside a tablet (digital download) and put the tablet in a case put the case in a Christmas stocking and finally wrap the stocking in bubble wrap
>>
>>355757
Why the box? Why isn't the plastic bag (which should be waterproof) sufficient inside covering within the backpack?
>>
>>356009
will keep that in mind thanks
>>356015
that would damage the corners and the pages, book is kill
>>356016
i cab buy another one but i bought the trilogy
>pic related
cant afford to rebuy them all
>>356029
will keep that in mind seem hard since you need the exact measure
>>356035
hahahahaha good one
>>356068
will get excratched
>>
>>356162

>hahahahaha good one

Not that Anon, but I was going to suggest the same. Either a tablet or a Kindle will pay for themselves after you torrent only a few books and you can load them up with hundreds or even thousands of books. Seriously, it's a no brainer, get with the times.
>>
>>356285
hell no
books are like music cds for me
stop looking at a fucking screen all the time
screen brightness is not going to let you sleep at night
>>
File: Kindle Touch text-420-90.jpg (40KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
Kindle Touch text-420-90.jpg
40KB, 420x280px
>>356311
When I used to own a kindle, it had an "E Ink" display. There are kindles that can have backlit screens, but I prefer these unlit ones for the reason you provided. As much as I like physical copies of things, the convenience of technology tends to outweigh the disadvantages.
>>
>>356311
enjoy your cataracts, hipster monkey
>>
>>356336
wait what? source??
if thats true ill give up on normal books
provide source if possible please
>>
>>356311

E ink displays use available light, Anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.