[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know who this guy (model?) is? Someone is using his pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Anyone know who this guy (model?) is?
Someone is using his pic on a fake profile and I want to know whose it is.
>>
>>354841
How do people know that your not trying to catfish people by trying to get more info on some pic you found? Do you plan using his info to catfish someone?

What do you gain from knowing who the guy is to begin with?
>>
>>354862
For anti-info-ops purposes, FB needs the name whose a fake account is impersonating to close it.
>>
>>354862
And if you don't trust me enough, go report him directly if you know who the pictured guy is.
Account is janne.vaisanen.357
>>
File: google search result.jpg (112KB, 668x878px) Image search: [Google]
google search result.jpg
112KB, 668x878px
Requiring you to know the name of a generic model whose picture is featured on numerous online galleries seems backward as fuck.
>>
>>354892
Duh, now found the way to do this:
>report profile
>They're using a different name than they use in everyday life
>This profile doesn't represent a real person (Ex: a fictional character, a profile made with pictures of models)

That's the only way to do it, all others demand a name of the person whose pics the fake profile is using.

Anyway thanks everyone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.