[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, so I put up a Game Boy Advance SP up on eBay with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: EBay_logo.png (9KB, 1100x480px)
EBay_logo.png
9KB, 1100x480px
Hey everyone, so I put up a Game Boy Advance SP up on eBay with some games, and it has 2 bids right now, equaling $51.00. I've changed my mind though and don't wanna sell it. I know if I cancel it, I'll have to pay a fee, but I for the life of me cannot find out how much the fee would be. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>354010
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/end_early.html#fees
>>
>>354014
>This fee is equal to the final value fee you would have paid if the listing had ended on its own and sold for the highest bid received at the time you ended the listing.

So would that mean my fee would be $51?
>>
>>354017

Is this the first time you've canceled a auction?
>>
>>354017
No, your fee would be whatever the fee would be if you sold it for $51.

Essentially, you're selling it to yourself and paying eBay the fees for doing that.
>>
>>354021
Yes.
>>
>>354024

Well it says on that page he linked ---> >>354014

that...

>Because we understand that sometimes it may be necessary to end a listing early, we don't charge a fee for the first auction-style listing you end early (where a fee applies) per calendar year (January 1 to December 31).

Sounds to me like they won't charge you but I might be mistaken.
>>
>>354026
Technically I have ended one before this year, it was the GBA, but I forgot a few pictures for it and ended it like 5 minutes later, so no one bid on it.
>>
>>354022
Okay, so what exactly would that price be? I'm seeing a lot of things here, some saying 10% of the price and 15% of it. I'm very confused.
>>
>>354037
>I'm very confused
wecome to the crappy world of feebay

I believe the fee for most categories is 10%
>>
Well guys, I cancelled it, but I'm not seeing any funds taken from my paypal account. I also explained to the 2 bidders that I wanted to keep it.
>>
>>354081
selling fees are not immediately withdrawn
>>
>>354085
How long does it take?
>>
>>354091
it depends on your billing cycle date, so up to 30 days

I believe the default option is to automatically pay by taking it from paypal, but you can make a payment manually

go to https://sellerstandards.ebay.com/dashboard and click on seller account
>>
>>354093
Okay, I went to seller account, now what?
>>
>>354099
if there was a fee to pay, it should show up there

I don't remember if it was immediate or not
>>
File: fees page ebay.png (20KB, 916x317px) Image search: [Google]
fees page ebay.png
20KB, 916x317px
>>354102
This is what the fees page when I opened it.
>>
>>354107
Replying to myself, but does this mean I'm not getting charged a fee?
>>
>>354117
Not necessarily. It might take a while, but regardless it's not gonna be much. Why are you so worried?
>>
>>354120
I'm not worried, I'm just a little confused how this works as I've never done this.
>>
>>354107
>>354117
what >>354120 said

it may not show up immediately
>>
>>354124
Well alrighty then. I have $90 on Paypal currently, and need $70 as I'm going to a concert early September, I was just confused about this. Thanks for your help guys.
>>
>>354130
you'll be fine

they "should" email you about it before it's due, if you do end up getting charged
>>
>>354130
You can't just add more Paypal money?
>>
>>354135
No credit card. I live with my folks and they don't really trust me with one. Can't say I really blame em.
>>
>>354136
Well you must have some kind of bank account, right? Use that.
>>
>>354136
friendly advice; it's never too early to start building your credit score

you can get a capital one secured credit card with a $300 limit for as little as $45 deposit...if you do well with it, they can upgrade you at some point to a regular card with a higher limit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.