[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! I'm in search of a creepy short animation clip that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi! I'm in search of a creepy short animation clip that I found from the internetz a long time ago.

I don't remember the name of it, but I do remember that it was about some kind of robot parts/human modification, set in a dark boiler room(?) kind of a place or something, not sure. Some people were kept behind closed metal doors I think.

I remember that there was something about a lightbulb going out, signifying a creature (or a human head) dying on an experiment table or something...
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Any help would be appreciated.

Picture for attention. (Not from the short animation that I'm in search of.)
>>
>>352549
Was it like a stop motion movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hglVqACd1C8

Kinda also need help finding a weird stop motion movie I viewed when I was a kid. I think it was a hip hop music video. The style looked like the one from this Tool music video. However the video was way more creepy. Like I remember a scene were there was a piece of intestine looking meat animated inside a pipe. Had some old man touching a girls ass. This might have been in 1997-8, odd thing I think this might have been viewed on a public access channel.
>>
>>352598
Yeah it was something like that, some kind of 3d stop motion thingie.

I think there was a vacuum cleaner or such robot involved, checking every room now and then, and that there was a human/cyborg head on a table, not wanting to be left all alone. Damn I really want to find it now. :D

Is it just me or are all the stop motion clay-animations and music videos always creepy af?
>>
>>352744
Yeah, back in the mid 90s stop motion videos were a big thing. I remember watching James and the Giant Peach and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Could have been someones art project that you found. I remember me and my friends in Highschool made a few stop motion videos since they did not require that much money to make.
>>
>>352549
sounds like a tool video. maybe Prison Sex
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5sIXUbMgF0
>>
>>353549
The one that I'm looking for isn't exactly a music video, it had voice actors and all. It was a short stop motion animation, 10 minutes or so, not sure.

But I hope your find will be useful for the other anon. ;)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.