[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that it is mentally perverted to think about your significant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: b.jpg (77KB, 468x465px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
77KB, 468x465px
I know that it is mentally perverted to think about your significant other's past sexual partners, but for some reason my brain keeps obsessing over it. My wife has had only three or four past sex partners, but recently all of a sudden I've developed a sort of extreme jealousy, in that I can't stand the thought that other men have had their way with her (and that she has derived sexual pleasure and excitement from them). She is an extremely loyal and good wife, and I feel bad about these thoughts (which I keep to myself). It is however quite painful though.
Most people don't ever think about this or, when they do, have some kind of thought or coping mechanism that makes it unimportant to them. Can you please share how you deal with this? I'm already seeing a therapist, but no positive results yet................
>>
>>352312
>>>/adv/18551950
>>
>>352315
How about you help instead of trolling every single thread and being unproductive
>>
Sounds to me like you've got a cuckold fetish and aren't yet willing to admit it. Go to cuck threads on /gif/ and see how they make you feel.
>>
https://thoughtcatalog.com/chris-haven/2015/03/guys-your-girlfriend-is-a-slut-but-thats-okay/
>>
I feel the same way about my boyfriend. It's kind of comforting knowing that I'm not alone in feeling like this, so thanks for posting this.

On how to deal with it: I start by thinking that I too have had past sexual experiences before him. And since I am in love with him and think our sex life is great, I think that it might be possible that he feels the same way.
I think it sucks knowing that we can never really know what the other person thinks and feels, which makes me feel insecure, so I sometimes worry that he'll compare me in his head.
I'm also seeing a therapist and it has helped me think less about these things, I think because I have become more confident in myself.

Even though sometimes I think I would love it if he had never been with anyone but me, I also think it might be best that he did. Because at least I don't worry that he'll have thoughts like "wow I've only been with one girl, I wonder what it would be like to be with other people etc". So I convince myself that the reality is better than the alternative.
>>
>>352312
How bout you take solace in the fact that out of the five people she has fucked in her life, you are the last one that will ever give her the D
>>
>>352312
She has likely replaced all the atoms in her body since the last time she had sex with someone else. Unless she contracted some kind of incurable disease, which I assume is not the case, then those encounters are literally nothing more than weak neural connections in her brain.

I think you and your therapist might want to explore a possible feeling of ownership over her and perhaps a notion that sex is disgusting and bad. I don't know anything about you, but these are two things that come to mind as possible foundations for an obsession like this one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.