[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to watch My Hero Academia but have run into a minor snatch;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Froppy.jpg (60KB, 458x422px) Image search: [Google]
Froppy.jpg
60KB, 458x422px
I want to watch My Hero Academia but have run into a minor snatch; I got eps 1-13 through a batch torrent, and eps 20 and onward I can get through AnimeRG torrents (since they're well seeded), but eps 13.5-19 are harder to come by. There's a few PHF torrents of those episodes, but I'm hardly even getting any peer connections, much less seeds from them, to download anything, and they're also missing ep19 for some reason. The only other torrents of those eps are from no-name magnets with zero seeds. And this is all on Nyaa Pantsu, by the way.

Anyone able to help out? Is there another torrent site or sub group that has season 2 eps with better seeds that I should look into? Even if there's no batches yet, I just want to get all the episodes available before I start watching.
>>
you could always watch [horriblesubs] if there are no other groups releasing

but fyi, torrents that nyaa.pantsu got from the nyaa backup (as opposed to ones added after the site started) often claim to have 0 seeders when that's actually untrue
>>
>>351565

720p:
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Boku+no+Hero+Academia+Horrible+720

1080p:
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Boku+no+Hero+Academia+Horrible+1080

For the missing episode 16 on 720p or missing 16 and 17 on 1080p, download it using XDCC. Or download everything that way, since it's easier. Or do both at once. Here's a guide for that: http://horriblesubs.info/irc-guide/
>>
>>351567
>you could always watch [horriblesubs] if there are no other groups releasing
True, I had forgotten to check HSs since they've got so many subs out there. It may just be better/easier for me to grab everything from them, since I don't know how accurate the sub quality of [Rokey] will be (got the s1 batch from them) and since HSs seem to have all the eps thus far, so I may just go with their subs.
And yeah, I've ran into a few torrents that claimed to have 0 seeders but actually had a few, but these seem to only have 1 or 2 at most, with only a few peer connections as well.
>>
>>351575
I'm only familiar with XDCC by name alone; what exactly is the difference between grabbing these through an IRC channel and downloading torrents? Is it just an easier form of searching specific sub-groups and getting batches as opposed to skimming through torrent sites for what you want?
>>
>>351577

There isn't much difference. I usually just post Nyaa links, but since one or two episodes are missing (depending on resolution here), I also linked XDCC, since the episodes are on there. But knowing how to XDCC will help you get things quicker/easier in the future.

XDCC is basically direct downloading where you're downloading from one straight source via IRC that doesn't rely on hoping there's at least 1 seed with a decent connection. From memory, I don't think HorribleSubs releases batches through XDCC, only torrents. Might be wrong, but they haven't done a batch in a while, so I can't remember.

Torrenting is better for batches though, but since the second season of Boku no Hero Academia isn't finished, there isn't a batch yet.

Did that answer your question for the most part? I don't know if that was helpful exactly.
>>
>>351586
That gave me a good idea of it, thanks anon. It seems like it would be handy for those anime torrents that have little to no seeders. And I was considering waiting for a batch to drop once season 2 finished, but I'm finishing up on another anime soon and wanted to watch MHA sooner rather than later.
>>
>>351588

>It seems like it would be handy for those anime torrents that have little to no seeders.

Well, there's a problem with that, since it's mostly only for HorribleSubs and more recent stuff, since the bots delete things as the seasons go on. So, you'll generally have to torrent stuff. XDCC is mostly just for seasonal anime.

Here's another XDCC list that has a bit more stuff than HorribleSubs and Arutha bots: https://nibl.co.uk/bots.php
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.