[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there somewhere I can go to download the whole season of Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 19.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Is there somewhere I can go to download the whole season of Little Wtich Academia?

I'm going on a long trip that will span days so I want to make sure I can atleast watch something without wi-fi on that trip.

I'm just looking for one download that would get me all the episodes at once.

Bonus points if it's the English dub version.
>>
>>350794

The English dub isn't fully out yet, anon. Netflix has only released the first cour of the show.

Here's a batch torrent though: https://nyaa.si/view/935417
>>
File: Akko Worship.gif (256KB, 490x486px) Image search: [Google]
Akko Worship.gif
256KB, 490x486px
>>350824

Oh I see, I only seen a preview of some episode dubbed in English and I assumed it was all already out.

That batch torrent is perfect though, thanks a lot.
>>
I know how you feel, I have to download all of my anime at a friends house bc I have really shitty internet where I live.
Here is how I usually download anime.

1. Go to add-ons in Google Chrome or Firefox and get the Flash Video Downloader. (I use Firefox).

2. Go to a site that has full anime episodes and that the FVD will work on. (I usually go to Kissanime)

3. Play a episode that you want to download and click on the glowing down-arrow symbol. (If it is not glowing, you might have to refresh the page a few times)

4. After you click the symbol, a little tab will open and you select which thing you'll like to download.

5. Just hit download and repeat steps 3-5 until you get all the anime or other videos you want.

Note: you might want to make folders of each series to help keep your videos organized.
>>
>>350968
Why aren't you using nyaa, caveman?
>>
>>350968
Or you can just fucking torrent them like a civilized person. Or use IRC if your computer is a toaster.
>>
>>350968
So much effort to explain an absolutely stupid way to get anime. Don't continue to do bad things just because you've been doing them for a while. Torrent your anime or use IRC bots. It's very easy, much faster, and you will get better quality.
>>
>>350968
>>Note: you might want to make folders of each series to help keep your videos organized.
How old are you?
>>
>>350993
I don't think you can be older than 18 and still stream anime
>>
>>350993
Do you think he's extremely old or extremely young? Cause with that level of technological incompetence I tend to think of old people, but the way he seems to lack any self awareness of how ignorant he is makes him seem really young.
>>
>>351002
Two very young people, one standing on the other's head, wearing a trench coat together. The bottom one is typing.
>>
>>350794
Just go to Asenshi
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.