[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's summer, there will probably be a lot of deals on steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483703159396.jpg (618KB, 1280x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1483703159396.jpg
618KB, 1280x1094px
It's summer, there will probably be a lot of deals on steam and I want to try some new games. What are some recommendations you could give me? I'm specifically not going to tell you what kind of games I normally like because I don't want to limit myself to the same old things, I'm open to new experiences. What I'm mostly looking for are games that are cheap, fun and don't demand a lot from your computer.

I own a 2009 toaster with a Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU E5200 processor if that matters.
>>
tf2
>>
Spelunky spelunky spelunky. I don't think that me explaining it will do it much justice.

If not, maybe try Divine Divinity? It's an old fantasy CRPG, with just as much merit as the first diablo, I feel. Or maybe Morrowind?

Do these games appeal to you? If not, I can try to find some different ones for you.
>>
Faster Than Light
>>
Caves of Qud. One of the best roguelikes in the last 4 years to come out, very atmospheric and darn fun to play.
>>
>>350001
>there will probably be a lot of deals on steam
you are 1 month late
>>
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (DLC optional)
>>
>>350001
You are like 2-3 weeks late dumbfuck. Everything is over already.
>>
>>350001
I think most of you don't realise how bad a E5200 is. It's a 2.5GHz Core2 Duo with some of the cache disabled. It's not as bad as an AMD E1, but it's pretty damn close.

>>350001
If your motherboard supports it, you can get a Xeon E5450 for ~$30. It's more than twice as fast as your processor, and if you overclock it, it's competitive with a Pentium G4560, or the pre-Skylake i3s.

You also don't list your graphics card, and probably should.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.