[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Last thread died and I forgot to bump it] Hey /wsr/. I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 8877582.01.big.jpg (19KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
8877582.01.big.jpg
19KB, 800x800px
[Last thread died and I forgot to bump it]

Hey /wsr/. I need some help with a pair of bluetooth earbuds

So about a year ago I bought these escape branded ones that were going for 20$. Not surprisingly, it was pretty lame in terms of audio quality. Kept it anyways. One day during gym i dropped it or something, and when i turned it on to listen, the audio quality turned amazing for some reason. I think I pressed a button but I'm not sure what did I press. Anyways, I ended up using them all the way until last June when I spilled water all over it on accident like a dumbass. I bought a new one just now and I need help figuring out how to get that good audio quality it had previously. The model name on the new one and the old one is "spbt2." I've been looking all over google on how to change audio quality and haven't got anything. Perhaps you know? I'd appreciate a good response from one of you guys

Pic related is the one I got. Thanks in advance
>>
Another bump
>>
Last bump then I guess I'll let this thread die
>>
>>349888
If it helps any, I did actually try to help you, but the hoverweb has not even heard of your headphones.

You probably got a manual with them and thus have more information on them than the entire internet does.

Try looking in your manual and seeing if there's a way to turn on/off A2DP: that's the later, more advanced, higher-quality Bluetooth audio streaming profile.
>>
I actually used to have these set and I think you mean they play mono only, but you want it to play stereo. I too had this situation with these where it unknowingly changed. Out of curiosity, did you headset change its language when the audio improved?
>>
>>350688
Yes, actually. It changed to Mandarin when I turned it on. Still no luck myself on how to change it to stereo

>>350664
I appreciate the effort, but sadly no A2DP :(
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.