[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey weeb trash, I'm a newfag to anime sorta. I've watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: faguto.png (142KB, 383x169px) Image search: [Google]
faguto.png
142KB, 383x169px
Hey weeb trash, I'm a newfag to anime sorta. I've watched about 20 actual anime series so far, and I've found the genre that I like the best. No, I'm not proud of it. Harem ecchi. Because fucking there isn't enough edgyness in my fedora-tard personality already. So, I was wondering if /a/ would be generous enough to provide me with some harem ecchi anime that I could watch. I ain't talking about the corny hentai shit, I'm talking about shit with plot, and also tits. Like High School DxD tits, and Trinity Seven badass MC. No trolls pls b0ss

pic unrelated
>>
Edit: I was originally gonna post this on /a/, but mods deleted, so /wsr/ will hopefully be generous then.
>>
Ladies vs Butlers
To love-ru
Asobi ni iku yo
Nagasarete Airantou
Asu no Yoichi

These were my favourites when I was into the genre.
>>
>>349150
>>349155
oh and ps. If you want good plot on a Harem Ecchi show, you're going to have a bad time
>>
>>349155
Already seen to love ru, and can't wait for s5, but what is ladies vs butlers about, cause I don't want no tranny shit
>>
>>349156
I know I'm gonna have a bad time, that's why im asking chan for help
>>
>>349150
Kill la Kill is the best ecchi anime and Sayonara Zetsubou Sense is the best harem anime
>>
>>349162
Do both have ecchi in them or not. Because I'm talking about Harem Ecchi, not just harem, not just ecchi
>>
Also, I've heard about date a live, but idk if it's normie commercialized bullshit or not. ANyone seen it before?
>>
>>349164
SZS has some ecchi elements but KLK is not a harem
>>
>>349167
How much ecchi we talking here, like full on boob grabbing pero pero licky or just flaccid-inducing white bland panty shots
>>
>>349157
LvB is about a guy who enrolls in a butler school full of maids and rich girls. Features the most squishy looking noseless anime girls ever and a girl who is about 50% drills.
The only tranny is a girl who dresses up as a guy. Yeah, sorry to disappoint if you were into real traps, now you get a reverse of that.
>>
>>349179
Those drills look more like the batter that you put into that bread and cream dessert thing. Same texture too. Also, if I wanted traps I would just watch that anime with the cat boy
>>
>>349179
But I think I've seen something similar to that, I'm not sure. It might have been some fagboy hentai popup or some shit. As long as the plot is quality, I will watch it, the boobs are just like the game of thrones icing, except I prefer a lot more icing
>>
>>349179
Also, is it like that white haired girl in Hundred that dresses up as a guy to get in the same room as the MC, or is it that she likes dressing up as a boytoy?
>>
wow you really are a newfag
>>349150
Monster Musume, if you think you don't like monster girls just check it out
>>
Goldenboy is classic short ecchi OVA. Funny and full of T and A.

Shuffle! was pretty decent to. Not a lot of nudity but still a fair amount of fanservice
>>
Trust i know what's good. No particular rankings. Re:zero is my favorite. I've watched 5 times no lie, and i notice more lore every time i watch. I listed the rest in order of how fast i remembered them.... so i guess u can say the top ones are better than bottom. Watch these, and then u can find some more

Watch right away!
Re:zero, then read it at translationchicken.com
Erased
Hero Academy, hero academy 2
konosuba , konosuba 2
attack on titan, attack on titan 2
zero no tsukaima 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
knights and magic - read the manga
chivalry of a failed night
asterisk war, asterisk war 2
scientific railgun, 2, 3, 4 then alternatpov of that is Magical Index
steins gate, 1, 2, 3...i think there's 3
Danmachi
Danmachi sword oratora
SAO Ordinal Scale "probably only in cine rn"
Mondaiji tachi
One Punch
Food wars
Akashic records
Parasyte
Log orison
blue exorcist
Akame ga kill
god eater
angel beats
mob psycho
classroom of the elite
soul eater
irregular at magic highschool
toradora
c^3
no game no life
nisekoi
fate/zero
future diary
Tanya the Evil !!! watch
golden time
kill la kill
cowboy bebop
psycho pass, psycho pass 2
Relife
trinity seven
another
noragami
death parade
drifters
charlotte
black bullet
91 days
yamada-kun and the seven
plastic memories
Bakemonogatari series
Anti-magic academy
angel beats
taboo tattoo
ace attorney
rewrite
laughing salesman 2
11 eyes
accel world
joker game
Gargantia
lostorage
.hack
>>
File: Suicide by Cats.jpg (73KB, 755x401px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide by Cats.jpg
73KB, 755x401px
>>349172
There's a character that pretty much exists just for panty shots and to yell about how she'll sue.
You probably won't like the show though if you're just looking for tits, since it's mainly a dark topical comedy.
>>
>>349150
damn are you me? I seriously couldn't tell you what I like about the genre, I guess I just like to laugh at the copious autism
>>
>>349372
did you even read the op? He didn't ask "name every anime you like" He had a specific request jesus
>>
>>349372
either bait, new or just retarded
>>
>>349150
Assuming you've seen Shuffle and Rosario+Vampire, I suggest Girls Bravo, since one anon already suggested most I would've
>>
>>349498
probably just extremely autistic
>>
Milky Holmes
>>
>>349372
thanks dude
>>
>>349422
That's actually what I like to laugh at too, half the time I am lauging and the other half I am yiffin
>>
>>349498
I think it's all three for that fucktard.
>>
>>349504
Seen none of those three. I'll check em out probs as the first ones.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.