[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna start watching anime again but is seems Nyaa is dead. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1496227170395.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496227170395.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
I stopped for about a year but recently have been wanting to watch a few good series that I missed out on like FMAB, Jojo, Cowboy Bebop, and such. But in my absence it seems Nyaa got fucked so where do I go now? No, I'm not streaming.

Nyaa links to some client now but I have to pay after a while so that is a no
>>
>>348154
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat
>>
>>348156
I tried this but the site has no seeders for any anime that isn't new it seems.
>>
>>348159
Sucks for you
http://www.crunchyroll.com
>>
>>348164
>No, I'm not streaming

I doubt Nyaa was the only place out there to find shit
>>
Nyaa.si is the replacement for Nyaa.se.
>>
>>348154

Nyaa.is and Nyaa.pantsu.cat are the new Nyaa sites. Nyaa.is is more popular though because HorribleSubs and others use it.

After the owner of Nyaa.eu got out of dodge, someone picked up the old URL and took the opportunity to scam people with whatever the site is telling you to download.
>>
File: 1471934261257.jpg (94KB, 604x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471934261257.jpg
94KB, 604x396px
>>348168
Still next to no seeders. Maybe I'll have to concede to streaming
>>
>>348178
>Nyaa.is
it's nyaa.si
but it will likely also have no seeders
AnimeBytes is reportedly a quality private tracker
>>
torrentz2.eu
>>
>>348179
Forgive my autism but...
"quality private tracker"?
>>
>>348185
It's one of the best sites to download animu currently and not only does it have just about everything seeded, but the library is fairly large as well.
>>
>>348185
http://lifehacker.com/5897095/whats-a-private-bittorrent-tracker-and-why-should-i-use-one
tl;dr
>tracker
torrenting server that manages connections
>private
as opposed to the public trackers like TPB, which are accessible to anyone
you have to make an account (might need an invite, but an anon could hook you up) and the site will track how much you download (leech) vs. how much you upload (seed)
they'll get fussy if you have a bad seed:leech ratio (you download too much without sharing the files back)
>quality
adj.
good, short for "high quality"
contrast BakaBT, another private tracker which obeys a "do not upload" list
>>
>>348178

What are you trying to find?

>>348185

A private tracker is a site that hosts torrents and stuff, but you need an account to use it. Generally, private trackers are hard to get an account and you need to maintain a positive seed to download ratio on them. The most important part is that most private trackers usually don't have open sign-ups like the three I'm about to list, so you have to be invited to them by other people. But to be even more pretentious, most private trackers don't allow you to publicly ask or give invites, so good luck getting into any of them, just know they exist.

For anime, there's AnimeTorrents, BakaBT, and AnimeBytes. Maybe some others that I don't know of as well (not counting general private trackers that allow anything). AnimeTorrents is the worst, but it has a lenient bonus points system. BakaBT is second best, but is awful. AnimeBytes is the best, but BakaBT has a few things it doesn't.

I feel like my description was pretty shitty, so just Google what a private tracker is or something.
>>
>>348190
>>348189
>>348179

Alright, I'm interested in AnimeBytes. However I am pretty clueless. Can any of you folks point me in the right direction. If you need some sort of contact info my discord is Olde#6223
>>
File: funducation.jpg (61KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
funducation.jpg
61KB, 500x458px
>>348193
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
this appears to be the definitive guide on anything and everything
read it
>>
Just FYI, the tracker info on the new nyaa sites is unreliable. It might say zero seeds but it actually will have seeds if you try connecting to it. You can't trust what their tracker indexes say.

But if you're looking for something that's not a bazillion episodes you might have luck looking on IRC.
>>
>>348159
The old torrents were all added from a nyaa.se backup. I think the seeder/leecher display is just fucked up for them, because a lot will claim to have 0 on the website but will show different numbers in your torrent client.
Maybe it has something to do with using DHT instead of a tracker? But I don't really know how all this internet voodoo works.
>>
>>348164
>using crunchyroll
You know VRV is cheaper and you get crunchyroll with it and get funimation and 4 other channels right?
>>
>>348159
It still works anon. There are still seeders on those particular torrents but it wouldnt show up properly on the website. Pantsudev is currently fixing it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.