[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone willing to do my entire semesters worth of precalc homework

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170706-181847.png (562KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-181847.png
562KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone willing to do my entire semesters worth of precalc homework for me? Will pay them and it's due on the 16th

Pic unrelated
>>
It's on my math lab btw
>>
>>347012
no, no one is willing.

do your own fucking homework you lazy sack of shit, you might actually learn something and grow up to be an educated person someday.

you need discipline
>>
>>347023

Yeah cool kill yourself I'm on a board meant for this. Maybe you should understand what's allowed so you don't sound like a fucking nigger
>>
>>347012
>precalc
You need to be 18 or older to post on 4chan.
>>
>>347027
it says "help" not "do". but that won't matter since no one here is crazy enough to do it anyways.
>>
>>347038
They are helping me pass my class but doing my work
>>
>>347032
Now I'm insulted and homeworkless
>>
>>347012
How much we talking?
>>
>>347043
I have someone willing to do it for 85$
>>
I'm torn
on one hand, ez money
on the other hand, letting anon develop capacity
just screencap your questions and get free help here
>>
>>347027
no faggot, this is not a "do my homework because i'm too stupid and lazy," board and it's funny that you call me a nigger when you are the one asking others to do your work for you because you're too incompetent and lazy (like a nigger is)

perhaps it's you who should kill yourself, that way you wont have to worry about the homework you wont complete anyway.

enjoy failing your class retard

cant even do precalc homework.. lmao pathetic

just dropout
>>
>>347080
this; OP lost all high ground when he told someone to kill themselves and then called them a nigger. OP, you're the nigger. you're also a faggot. have fun not having a 4.0 you piece of shit slacker.
>>
https://www.symbolab.com/
>>
>>347053
wants others to do his work
wants others to pay
quite and take up politics you'll fit right in
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.