[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the source manga of where these lines were originally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (41KB, 837x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41KB, 837x768px
What is the source manga of where these lines were originally said? I'm sure its Kaiji but I can't seem to find anything on google other than bait related text and images.
>>
It does look like it's from Kaiji or at least something by the same author. Maybe change 'bait' by 'bet'. Otherwise I got a transcription to help future searches:

Fuck you. I'll kill you, you piece of shit. You suffered loss after loss in your life, and ended up here. Unloved by everyone, mocked, and crawling around indecisively at the bottom of the board.

However, there a way out of this cauldron, so your sole priority now is to bait, to bait and get out of here.

Get that through your head. Bait! Baiting is everything! If you don't bait, you're nothing but trash!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
'cauldron' is very specific.
>>
I can easily answer all of your questions.
But what would you like do differently if you knew what would happen if you lose?
If that's what want to know, I'll tell you everything.
But there's no way for any of you to confirm if I tell you the truth.
Do you still want to know?
All of you suffered loss after loss in your lives, and ended up here.
Unloved by everyone, inpoverished...and crawling around indecisively at the bottom of society.
Forget the details of what will happen if you lose once more.
Why can't you realize that you're already in the depths of the cauldron of hell right now?
However, there is a way out.
About half of you will be pulled out of this cauldron...so your sole priority now is to win.
To win and get out of here!
Get that through your heads!
Win! Winning is everything!
If you don't win, you're nothing but trash!
If you don't win...! If you don't win...! If you don't win...!

After his declaration, Tonegawa stepped off the podium.
And so... The gamble has begun!
>>
File: goldfish.jpg (55KB, 258x370px) Image search: [Google]
goldfish.jpg
55KB, 258x370px
Kaiji Episode 02
04:24
Shut up.
黙れ
I'll kill you, you pieces of shit.
ぶち殺すぞゴミが
All of you suffered loss after loss in your lives, and ended up here.
お前らは娑婆での戦いに負けに負け今ここにいる
Unloved by everyone, impoverished...
誰からも愛される事もなく貧窮しウジウジと...
...and crawling around indecisively at the bottom of society.
...人生の底辺を這って這って這いまわってるのだ
Forget the details of what will happen if you lose once more.
負けて行き着く先が地獄云々よりも
Why can't you realize that you're already in the depths of the cauldron of hell right now?
今ここが既に地獄の釜の底だという事がまだわからんのか?
...so your sole priority now is to win.
...お前らが今なすべき事は勝つ事
To win and get out of here!
勝ってここから抜け出る事!
Get that through your heads!
心に刻め!
Win! Winning is everything!
勝つ事!勝つ事がすべてだと!
If you don't win, you're nothing but trash!
勝たなければゴミ!
If you don't win...!If you don't win...!If you don't win...!
勝たなければ...!勝たなければ...!勝たなければ...!
07:13
It's a gamble that you should face as if your life depended on it.
死をも覚悟して望むべきギャンブルや
It's not something you can do based on luck alone.
>>
File: tonegawaspeech.jpg (148KB, 523x4409px) Image search: [Google]
tonegawaspeech.jpg
148KB, 523x4409px
>>346704
Its Tonegawas speech from kaijis first arc, episodes 1/2 I think. Pic related is another one of his great speeches
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.