[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help finding a book I read in 5th/6th grade(roughly 12 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_op97nyPnjU1sl7gimo1_540.png (159KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op97nyPnjU1sl7gimo1_540.png
159KB, 540x392px
Need help finding a book I read in 5th/6th grade(roughly 12 years ago). Though it could have been published as early as the 80's.
It was definitely NOT a children's/ya/teen book.
It might have been a teen book, but it had a perverse section that would probably make it adult fiction...
All I remember is a girl went on a vacation to a beach/lakehouse owned by the old lady.
Girl ends up stay in the lady's dead son's room and he haunts her.
There might have been a fortune teller somewhere in the book.
Spoiler alert: the old bat killed her own son by drowning him and then tries to drown the girl.
Someone help me. This book has been haunting ME since I can't remember what it was.
>>
>>345525
Or can anyone point me to a better place to ask for help?
The cover was blue, girl was at least 16+.
>>
>>345525
le ebin crosspost'd
will report back
>>
>>345616
>le ebin crosspost'd

What...
>>
Final bump...
Could someone point me somewhere else to ask, maybe?
>>
>>345930
Do you not remember any of the character names or anything?
>>
>>345954
No... Unfortunately. Maybe Sarah or something? Definitely old school names like that.
>>
where are you from?
was the book originally in your native language?
did it have a lot of pages?
what do you mean with slightly perverse?
>>
The Curse of Camp Cold Lake?
>>
>>345974
>The Curse of Camp Cold Lake
No, it wasn't a horror book. Like it wasn't scary. More drama/suspense.
>>345967
Indiana, US
I'm pretty sure, yes.
Maybe 300+?
I mean the chick talks about her nipples getting hard and maybe masturbating. She just suddenly got cold and I specifically remember her nipples getting hard. Mostly because it made me go "what the fuck is this doing at our school library..."
>>
>>345525
I lied. Bump.
>>
bump bump
>>
File: Navi.(Persona.5).full.2087597.jpg (284KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Navi.(Persona.5).full.2087597.jpg
284KB, 500x600px
Sorry, but I can't let this board die...
>>
I get V.C. Andrews vibes from your description, but can't find anything under her name that matches it.
>>
>>346839
I feel like it was from around the same time frame.
But it was definitely around the same time from. I'm trying to think of other titles that were around it for the authors name... It was on one of the ends. So either A-D or towards the end of the alphabet. I want to say it was towards the end, but I can't be sure.
>>
>>346848
Sorry. I meant it was definitely a stand alone book. There was not a sequel or anything before it.
>>
File: 01.gif (803KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
803KB, 245x150px
Bump
>>
File: angelcop.gif (424KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
angelcop.gif
424KB, 500x375px
Bump
>>
B u m p i n g f o r y o u o p
>>
>>347710
Thanks, anon!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.