[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/rothers, I'm desperately looking for the source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 434650.jpg (49KB, 255x394px) Image search: [Google]
434650.jpg
49KB, 255x394px
Hey /b/rothers,
I'm desperately looking for the source of this artwork. Who the artist is and what the context of the artwork is. It's artwork used in an album for the band Grausamkeit.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Please guys!
>>
Bumpity bump bump bump
>>
It is original i.e. it was made to be used in the album. Not only does this image not appear on any website, that doesn't mention the band. The subject is inconsistent with anything Asian, and the style of the drawing is inconsistent of European methods of drawing.
If it was made for reasons other than the album, it could try to pay homage to "The Valley of the Shadow of Death", however would have been made from the 1980's on.

That's assuming its European, it could be American, but that's unlikely, as it has Satanic Imagery, and the Art that came from America until the 1940's would not have contained such imagery. If it was made by an American Artist, than the Artist would have been Anonymous, as Art like this was Stigmatized.
>>
>>345534
Can you quadruple check? I swear I have seen it on mediaeval woodcut websites... but whenever I search I find myself in the same situation as you.. :'(

Thank you so much anyway for your efforts in searching.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.