[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Germanbro teach me real quick how to torrent safely here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Can a Germanbro teach me real quick how to torrent safely here in germany? I want to download anime instead of streaming them, but I am afraid, that they'll catch me and make me pay shit. I once downloaded a rapper's album with torrent and had to pay like a hundred euros as kid (or rather my parents).
>>
Private trackers
VPNs
Seedboxes
>>
I know music can be quite tricky to torrent, but if the anime isn't even licensed in Germany, how would they come after you then?
>>
>>344560
Don't torrent. Use XDCC. You won't be uploading, so (I believe) they wouldn't be able to bust you for piracy because they only fuck over people who upload (and when you use a torrent you download and upload at the same time), not people who download. Otherwise, they'd already raped you for streaming.
http://horriblesubs.info/irc-guide/

#news at rizon has most shit.
>>
They shouldn't care. Pirating Japanese media is different than pirating western media, their legal departments aren't active overseas really. Same deal here in America: if I torrent anything American or European I get slapped by my IP with a warning very fast. But I pirate literally terabytes of anime and not a peep from them.
>>
>>344560
Are there any European countries where one will really get legal problems such as Germany?
>>
>>345141
Here in Italy you can get fined for uploading copyrighted stuff, and go to jail if you make money from it. You can also be fined for downloading but I don't think it ever happened. Downloading torrents implies that you're uploading them as well, but I've never heard of someone being spied and getting fines like in Germany. Actually, a German record label used to collect data about people downloading their copyrighted stuff and 10 years ago it happened that they sent letters asking for money to people living in Italy too, but our judges declared that spying on users that way was illegal and they asked the company to delete the data.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.