[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd need someone to make the tumblr blue part of the gif,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: DragonMaidDust.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
DragonMaidDust.gif
2MB, 540x304px
I'd need someone to make the tumblr blue part of the gif, discord chat room gray (to create the illusion of the background being transparent when posted) and the transparent part to have a chatbox in it.

Overall goal is to have a reaction gif to post when the chatroom it's posted in is more dead than usual.
>>
I'm a little confused on exactly what you mean. GIF supports transparency, but basically you're saying you want the blue to either be grey or transparent, and the currently white part to be the Discord chat box, correct?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (4KB, 1273x83px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
4KB, 1273x83px
>>343123
OP here, the transparent part is supposed to be this chat box and the currently blue background is supposed to be the color surrounding the chatbox (the darker gray)
>>
Okay, that is easy enough to do, but I have to go do some stuff (handle hygiene mostly, been at my station a little too long.) and the gif just has a lot of frames to set up. As long as nobody else has done it, I'll just keep working at it.

One thing to note is that I can't change the channel name, so are you sure you want it to be #chat?
>>
>>343134
Yep, #chat is setup by me with my limited photoshop skills, since it's supposed to be universally usable.

I'll patiently wait for your return, thanks for taking your time with it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.