[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a mood for a comfy, feel-good, CGDCT slice of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
I'm in a mood for a comfy, feel-good, CGDCT slice of life anime with just the right amount of moe. By "just the right amount" I mean something where the characters act all cute and adorable and make you like them because of that, but at the same time they don't go overboard with it, doing the cute routine literally every time they open their mouths, making them look like obnoxious, braindead retards. I hope you get what I mean.

I don't usually watch that sort of stuff and I think the only series of that sort I ever watched was K-On, so I think you have a lot to pick from to suggest me.

Bonus points for:

>cute lolis and/or pettankos
>waifu material characters
>kemonomimi (girls with animal ears)
>light fanservice (pantyshots, characters in their underwear/swimsuits, some nudity from time to time is fine with me too, as long as it's not out of context)
>all-female cast
>shoujo-ai/yuri

Please suggest only finished series that don't require reading any manga afterwards to get the rest of the story.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
>>
Lucky Star.

Theme song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc
>>
>>342729
Oh yeah, I remember I watched Lucky Star, too. I didn't like it, though.

Any other suggestions?
>>
Misty ass is annoying af, but he seems to know his stuff. I actually think he has watched all of it he talks about.

Anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKt6RcLStkc
>>
Hanayamata, it's cute and there's an overall story with some character development.
Sora No Woto, Cute girls in the army with a lovely atmosphere.
Dog Days
Non Non Biyori
>>
>>342731
Well no one has genuinely liked it. Sorry.

Strike Witches on the other hand..
>>
>>342735
I watched that video you've given me and three titles caught my eye - Milky Holmes, Tamako Market and Chuunibyou. Are they finished in a sense that all of the manga is adapted and/or it ends in a conclusive way? I don't read manga, so I have to make quadruple sure because I hate it when I come to like a series only for it to end abruptly because it was only supposed to be a glorified advertisement for the manga.

>>342736
Hanayamata, Sora No Woto, and Non Non Biyori all look great. Thank you.

>>342739
>Strike Witches on the other hand..

Thatąs a bit too much for me. While I definitely don't mind fanservice, I don't really want a show that focuses solely on it right now.
>>
>>342726
a channel, if you can stomach the designs
azumanga daioh, a classic, you'll like it
hanasaku iroha, basically equivalent to hanayamata the other anon mentioned
himouto! umaru chan (the moe is played for laughs)
tamako market (you'll need the movie to complete the story but it does conclude)
working!!
yuruyuri
yuyushiki

>>342739
>Well no one has genuinely liked it.
speak for yourself you fucking faggot, lucky star is a boon from the lord

>>342745
>Chuunibyou
you might like kyoukai no kanata too then. neither of them is cgdct though
>>
>>342747
>speak for yourself you fucking faggot, lucky star is a boon from the lord

Kek. (I'm the one you answered to).
>>
>>342747
All of those look great. Although now that I think about it, I remember watching Azumanga as well. And you're right - I liked it.

>neither of them is cgdct though

Well, I'm not *that* strict on definitions. I just mentioned cute girls doing cute things because those kinds of shows have less chance of featuring a typical not-a-pervert-but-he-always-ends-up-doing-something-perverted-by-accident guy character, which is a trope I hate with a passion.
>>
>>342756
gotcha. thankfully that's a trope that's been so overused it's fallen a bit out of fashion in recent years.

flying witch could be worthwhile too.
>>
>>342761
>flying witch could be worthwhile too

Yep. Definitely looks like something I'd watch right now. Thanks.
>>
>>342726
Nisekoi, Non non biyori or Chuunibyou might be good choices
>>
>>342770
Also, I really enjoyed Humanity has declined but there are many mixed opinions out there
>>
Nichijou
>>
I'll try to avoid ones that have been said already.

Aiura
Acchi Kocchi
Anne Happy
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Frame Arms Girl (I thought this would be a shit tier fetish bait advertisement before I watched it. but now I know it's a great cgdct sol advertisement)
Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yattemita
Gabriel DropOut (more focus on comedy than moe, but the girls are still cute)
Girlfriend Beta
Gj-bu
GochiUsa
KinMoza
Ichigo Mashimaro
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Love Lab
New Game! (second season airing this season actually)
Nyanko Days (a short)
Sansha Sanyou
Wakaba Girl (short)
Yama no Susume (first season is shorts, second season is full episodes)
>>
>>342867
OP here. That's a great list. Thank you, anon.

I ultimately decided to watch GochiUsa and it seems to hit all of the right buttons for me so far. Thanks for the help, y'all.
>>
>>342726
Gi(a)rlish Number
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.