[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a hard time finding a Ghost in the Shell bluray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 122804554733.jpg (307KB, 700x663px) Image search: [Google]
122804554733.jpg
307KB, 700x663px
I'm having a hard time finding a Ghost in the Shell bluray rip

It has to be bluray, none of this HD recording of the cinema screen.

I know it's out there somewhere. It's been out on bluray since the 25th of June.
>>
File: 4L_28Hs13Ja.jpg (226KB, 1136x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_28Hs13Ja.jpg
226KB, 1136x1500px
>>342628
Pretty sure it's been out on bluray for nearly a decade.
>>
>>342644
The new one with scarlett johansson
>>
File: damaged goods.jpg (129KB, 661x1000px) Image search: [Google]
damaged goods.jpg
129KB, 661x1000px
>>342647
With this utter monstrosity?
>>
>>342654
I don't care if it's good or not I just want to see it.
>>
>>342704
Major Motoko Kusanagi in original manga and anime probably weighs something like 400 pounds, but her movements still look like a feather on steel springs.

Unlike with that lippy blob. Not even the top notch cg studio out there wasn't able to fake it for her. At All. It's Horrible.
>>
>>342709
Is it just Scar Jo doing backflips and shit?
>>
>>342711
Backflops and diarrhea.
>>
>>342628
Who is this?
>>
>>342723
Some random pic I;ve had for years
>>
>>342733

The belly button whore piercing ruins it, desu.
>>
>>342742
Never noticed.
>>
>>342628
The highest quality you can get right now is a web-dl. Very compressed but still okay.
>>
>>342977
Why no bluray?
>>
>I don't care if it's good or not I just want to see it.

Funny how you care about the visual quality but not the quality of the movie itself.
>>
http://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/movies/7187/ghost-in-the-shell
>July 25th
>>
>>343002
Right

Thanks
>>
>>343000
It ruined Iron Man for me. Without all the graphics it was a terrible movie.
>>
OP, ever heard the phrase "beggars can't be choosers"? don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a high quality stream/dl than a low quality one too. and I'm not gonna say I don't pirate. however, I also know that if you're going to pirate shit, you get whatever you get. it's fucking free. if you're going to be that picky about the video quality, then save up your babysitting money and buy the damn bluray. you'll also know exactly what you're getting.
>>
What's going on is that he confused the release dates. July 7th is when it comes out on streaming services, so that's what is out there. July 25th is when it comes out on blu-ray, which he thought was June 25th.
>>
>>343033
It was terrible movie anyway
>>
>>343433
who let all you fucking spergs out of /tv/? you aren't supposed to be shitposting outside of your established ghetto!
>>
File: major-scarjo.jpg (80KB, 546x588px) Image search: [Google]
major-scarjo.jpg
80KB, 546x588px
>>342654
>>
File: yipes.jpg (46KB, 438x483px) Image search: [Google]
yipes.jpg
46KB, 438x483px
>>343443
Being this assblasted because what you want isn't available yet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.