[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm have to interview someone for an essay. I'm interviewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 3.jpg (48KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
48KB, 450x675px
What is so great about the internet?
What exactly are you supposed to do on here?
What is your favorite part of the internet?
What does the internet smell, feel, look, and taste like?
>>
>You have to be 18+ to use this website.
>>
>>341763
It's for college.
>>
>>341765
Which class?
>>
>someone
>4chan is one person
Fuck off FOX
>>
>>341761
>What is so great about the internet?
It's full of information. It's like going to the library, except you don't have to leave your house. This is great because library funding has been brutally gutted over the last couple decades.
>What exactly are you supposed to do on here?
There is no "supposed to." Do what you want.
>What is your favorite part of the internet?
I don't have one.
>What does the internet smell, feel, look, and taste like?
This question makes no sense.
>>
>>341767
English Composition 1. I have to write about a place, but since i have no life i'm writing about the internet, which is technically a person, entity, and a place wrapped up in something you can't touch.
>>
>>341769
Technically, it doesn't matter if i interview more than one person.
>>
>>341771
That explains why your questions are so weird. Let me guess, the TA gave you a list of questions that were written with a physical place in mind, and they're forcing you to use those questions.
>>
>>341771
*edit* i forgot to mention i had to interview someone at least tangentially related to that place
>>
>>341774
Pretty much.
>>
>>341776
Are you going to a community college?
>>
>>341777
yep. IF i actually gave a fuck i'd have a life, and if i had a life i'd go to a better college.
>>
I do have the posts from /POL/, which i can use if i get desperate enough, and since he said "don't censor yourself, it makes for better writing", i might as well accept the challenge.
>>
>>341778
Hey, there's nothing wrong with saving some cash by going to a CC for the first year or two. Was just wondering since the assignment did seem a little more high-schooly.
>>
>>341781
I agree.
>>
I may just have to bullshit my way through this, like the last 3 essays that assumed i had a life worth writing about.
>>
>>341786
Do you know any people at all? Interview them about a place they've been to. You don't have to have a life to do the assignment, just talk to someone who does have a life.
>>
>>341790
Samefagging to add, there's probably more than one person in your class who interviewed their dad or something. The assignment was to interview any person about any place that they know something about, right? You could ask someone in this thread about their home town/state/country. You don't have to have been there, you just gotta get their answers about the place and then write an essay about it, right? Bolster it with a little background info from Wikipedia and boom you got an essay.
>>
>>341793
In all honesty i'd rather slit my throat than interview my parents... Don't really get along well. I think the assignment was to write about a place, and interview someone who knows about it... Although he tends to like novel esque descriptions; i'm not sure i could get that from Wikipedia. Which is most of the problem.
>>
>>341790
And no, i haven't had a real conversation in 2 years. I know no one. It is as depressing as it sounds.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.