[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me any works of fiction you know in which the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1110664201994.jpg (84KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1110664201994.jpg
84KB, 449x642px
Please tell me any works of fiction you know in which the main antagonist (or at least a major antagonist) is a child.

I have only two limitations on what I'm looking for:

1) This is optional, but I would prefer to avoid the "creepy little ghost girl" cliche, i.e. Samara or Alma Wade

2) I'm looking for things that are fairly serious in tone. I don't want something like Mandark from Dexter's Lab, or Angelica from Rugrats.

The movie The Children and the video game Rule of Rose would be examples of the kind I want. It doesn't necessarily need to be in the horror genre, though I guess that's where most would be.
>>
There is a cowboy bebop episode with a child villain but I can't recall which
>>
Danganronpa Despair girls
Most of the antagonists are children but... one of them is pretty high on the lewd side which is a shame because the main villian is pretty good.

Corpse party is a visual novel/rpg walking game where the main antagonist is a little girl, but she is a "creepy little ghost girl"
>>
>>340388
Sympathy for the devil I believe
>>
File: Hansel-Gretle-Black-Lagoon.jpg (89KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
Hansel-Gretle-Black-Lagoon.jpg
89KB, 500x732px
Black lagoon has a side story with child antagonists as well, but they're in the second season
>>
>>340388
That one's debatable because he was actually like 100 years old and had just stopped aging
>>
Aggie from Paranormal (animated movie)
Luke from Percy Jackson (book)
José Von Reichter from Cybersix (cartoon)
The Children from The Midwich Cuckoos (movie)
Flashman from Tom Brown's School Days (book)
Missie from The Innocents (by Nette Hilton)
Mary Tilford from The Children's Hour (play)
Josephine Leonides from Crooked House (book)
Abigail Williams from The Crucible (play)
Damian Thorn from The Omen (movie)
The Baby from Rosemary's Baby (movie)
Rosalind from In The Woods (book)
Leading William from All Summer In A Day (book)
Matilda from The Monk (book)
The Twin from The Other (movie)
Ben from The Fifth Child (book)
Kevin from We Need To Talk About Kevin (movie)
Cage Creed from Pet Sematary (by Stephen King)
The Children in Let's Go Play At The Adams (book)
Andy Evans from Speak (book)
Isaac Chroner from Children of the Corn (book)
The children of Lesser Malling in The Power of Five (book)
Esme from The Witchlands (book)
Pearl from The Scarlet Letter (book)
Lilith from Case 39 (movie)
Island full of killer children from Who Can Kill a Child (movie)
Esther Coleman from Orphan (movie) (is actually an adult who looks like a child)
The children of Hobb's End from In the Mouth of Madness (movie)
Bobby from Clock Tower (video game)
>>
The "The Passage" trilogy by Justin Cronin. They're novels not anime, but you did say works of fiction.
>>
Village of the Damned
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.